E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Wang Mu.. (2006,12) Functional interpretation of landscape design. Decoration, 32 (6): 215-218. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhong.(2017,07) Landscape design [D] Wuhan University Press, Wuhan. [Google Scholar]
- Website of the supervision department of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (2015,06,01) [enter the museum to inherit Chinese civilization] Nantong Museum, the first public museum in China. http://www.ccdi.gov.cn/lswh/wenhua/wenyuan/20 1511/t20151117_156455.html [Google Scholar]
- Liu Changqing, Pu Xu. (2017,09) Problems and countermeasures of modern landscape design [J] popular literature and art: 117-118. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Zhuoyu. Xiang Yanqiong. (2019,12) Application of Chinese classical garden features and design techniques in Suzhou Museum. Industrial design: 117 . [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of housing and urban rural development of the people’s Republic of China. (2018) Technical standard for fire emergency lighting and evacuation indication system: GB 50309—2018 . Shenyang Fire Research Institute of Emergency Management Department, Shenyang. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.