E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- I. Z. Aronov, Contact heating of water by natural gas combustion products, St. Petersburg, (1990), (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Iliev I. Means and methods for waste heat recovery from low-grade gas-steam flows. Monography, Publishing Centre at the Ruse university, (2013), (in Bulgarian) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Georgiev, I.K. Iliev, G.D. Genchev, P.G. Mushakov, V.V. Bobilov. Investigation of heat and mass transfer in contact condensing economizer with “active” packing. Proceedings of University of Ruse, Vol 38, Series 5, (2001) (In Bulgarian) [Google Scholar]
- Simplified Pre-Feasibility Study for Installing a Condensing Economizer at CHP-5 in Kyiv, Ukraine, Energy Security Project in Ukraine, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Consider Installing a Condensing Economizer, US Department of energy, Energy efficiency & renewable energy, Steam Tip Sheet #26A (2007). [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of ENERGY, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy DOE/GO102012-3393 (2012) https://www1.eere.energy.gov/manufacturing/tech_assistance/pdfs/steam26a_condensing.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Negreanu, Numerical simulation of a large power steam turbine run-up, Int. J. Energy Technology and Policy, Vol. 6, Nos. 1/2, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Negreanu, I. Pîşă, L. Mihaescu, I. Oprea, T. Prisecaru, V. Berbece, Experimental and numerical performance tests of the new 150 MW unit of CHP Paroşeni, The Proceedings of CIEM 2009 (on CD), 4rd International Conference on Energy and EnviroNment, Bucharest, Romania, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C.I. Ioniţă, N. Vatachi, I.V. Ion, The Influence of the Dew Temperature of the Flue Gas on the Steam Boiler Performance, ECOS’98-Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation And EnviroNmental Aspects of Energy Systems And Processes, NancyFrance, 8-10 July, Vol. II, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Uzuneanu, I. Diaconescu Analysis of New Technologies used for CHP Systems. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Energy and EnviroNment Technologies and Equipment (EEETE’13), Brasov, Romania, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- https://inspectioneering.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.