E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- R. Petkova-Slipets, P. Zlateva, Thermal insulating properties of straw-filled environmentally friendly building materials, De Gruyter, 52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tasheva, V. Gandova, K. Dobreva, I. Dincheva, V. Prodanova-Stefanova, A. Stoyanova, Studies of physicochemical and thermal properties of linalool-ethanolwater system, Research Journal of pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sceince, 10 (6), 220 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Saldanha da Gama, F. B. de Freitas Rachid, M. L. Martins-Costa, Mathematical modeling of heat transfer problems in thin plates with temperature dependent conductivity, Heat Transfer Research, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Namdari, M. Abdi, H. Chaghomi, F. Rahmani, Numerical solution for transient heat transfer in longitudinal fins, International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science, 131 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zaidan, A. Alkumait, T. Ibrahim, Assessment of heat transfer and fluid flow characteristics within finned flat tube, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering 12, 557 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kadhim, M. Kassim, A. Hassan, Effect of integral finned tube on heat transfer characteristics for cross flow heat exchanger, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975–8887), 139 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- He Fa Jiang, Cao Wei Wu, Yan Ping, Experimental investigation of heat transfer and flowing resistance for air flow cross over spiral finned tube heat exchanger, Energy Procedia 17, 741 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cebula, T. Sobota, Determination of the heat transfer coefficient distribution on the longitudinal finned tubes in staggered arrangement using inverse and CFD method, European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ECCOMAS CFD), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, K. Sørensen, T. Condra, Multiphysics numerical modeling of a fin and tube heat exchanger, Proceedings of the 56th SIMS, 383 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Baba, M. Bhagvanth Rao, A. V. Sita Rama Raju, Experimental study of convective heat transfer in a finned tube counter flow heat exchanger with Fe3O4 – water nanofluid, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), 500 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jung, D. N. Assanis, Numerical modeling of cross flow compact heat exchanger with louvered fins using thermal resistance concept, SAE Technical Paper Series, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Arena, E. Casti, J. Gasia, L. F. Cabeza, G. Cau, Numerical simulation of a finnedtube LHTES system: influence of the mushy zone constant on a phase change behavior, Energy Procedia 126 (201709), 517 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Wei, Guorong Zhu, Zhijiang Jin, Numerical simulation of heat transfer in finned tube of heat recovery unit using fluid-solid coupled method, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Shubham Singh, Venkata Krishnan K., Spandana H., Mahesh Kumar N., P. S. Kulkarni, Numerical study of the heat transfer enhancement of circular tube bank fin heat exchanger with vortex generators, 20th Annual CFD Symposium – Bangalore, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Kolev, S. Kadirova, Numerical modelling of heat transfer in convector’s pipes by ABAQUS, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 595 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kolev, S. Kadirova, CFD simulation of forced heat transfer of gas in pipe, E3S Web of Conferences 112, 01008, TE-RE-RD (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Е. Dimofte, F. Popescu, I. Ion, Numerical modelling of mixing fluids at different temperatures, Proceedings of TE-RE-RD, 35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kolev, S. Kadirova, T. Nenov, Research of reversible heat pump installation for greenhouse heating, INMATEH Agricultural Engineering, 77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zlateva, K. Yordanov, Experimental study of heat pump type air-water for heating system performance, E3S Web of Conferences 112, 01007, TE-RE-RD, (2019). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Valchev, N. Nenov, Determination of specific energy consumption of mechanical vapor recompression heat pump, Scientific Researches of the Union of Scientists in Bulgaria – Plovdiv, 99 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Valchev, N. Nenov, Study of thermodynamic parameters of mechanical heat pump system, Scientific Works of University of Food Technologies, 247 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.