E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Gautam M., Martin II D.W. (2000) Combustion characteristics of higheralcohol/gasoline blends, Proceedings of the IMechE Part A: J. Power and Energy 214, 5, 497-511. Yoon J, Ryu J and Lim K B 2005 A novel reconfigurable ankle rehabilitation robot for various exercises Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation ICRA 2005 pp 2290-2295 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gautam M., Martin II D.W., Carder D. (2000) Emission characteristics of higheralcohol/gasoline blends, Proceedings of the IMechE Part A: J. Power and Energy 214, 2, 165-182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yacoub Y., Bata R., Gautam M. (1998) The performance and emission characteristics of C1-C5 alcohol-gasoline blends with matched oxygen content in a single-cylinder spark-ignition engine, Proceedings of the IMechE Part A: J. Power and Energy 212, 5, 363-379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu M, Wang M, Liu J, Huo H. Assessment of potential life-cycle energy and greenhouse gas emission effects 293 from using corn‐based butanol as a transportation fuel. Biotechnol Progr 2008; 24: 1204-1214 [Google Scholar]
- Jin C, Yao M, Liu H, Lee CF, Ji J. Progress in the production and application of nbutanol as a biofuel, Renew Sust Energ Rev 2011; 15: 4080-4106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Doğan O. The influence of n-butanol/diesel fuel blends utilization on a small diesel engine performance and emissions. Fuel 2011; 90: 2467–2472. [Google Scholar]
- H, Huo M, Liu Y, Wang X, Wang H, Yao M, Lee CF. Time-resolved spray, flame, soot quantitative measurement fueling n-butanol and soybean biodiesel in a constant volume chamber under various ambient temperatures. Fuel 2014; 133: 317-325. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Bi X, Huo M, Lee CF, Yao M. Soot Emissions of Various Oxygenated Biofuels in Conventional Diesel Combustion and Low-Temperature Combustion Conditions. Energ Fuel 2012; 26: 1900-1911. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Li S, Zheng Z, Xu J, Yao M. Effects of n-butanol, 2-butanol, and methyl octynoate addition to diesel fuel on combustion and emissions over a wide range of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) rates. Appl Energ 2013; 112: 246-256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuqiang L, Lei M, Karthik N, Timoty H L, Yilu L, Shengming L, Chia-Fon L, Combustion, performance and emissions characteristics of a spark-ignition engine fueled with isopropanol-n-butanol-ethanol and gasoline blends. Elsevier 2016; 184: 864-872. [Google Scholar]
- Serras-Pereira J, Aleiferis P.G, Richardson D. An Analysis of the Combustion Behavior of Ethanol, Butanol, Iso-Octane, Gasoline, and Methane in a Direct-Injection Spark-Ignition Research Engine. Combustion Science and Technology (2013), 185:3, 484-513. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He B-Q, Yuan J, Liu M-B, Zhao H. Combustion and emission characteristics of a nbutanol HCCI engine. Fuel 2014; 115: 758–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng M, Han X, Asad U, Wang J. Investigation of butanol-fuelled HCCI combustion on a high efficiency diesel engine. Energy Convers Manage 2015; 98: 215–24.b [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alasfour F.N. (1997) Butanol-A single-cylinder engine study: Availability analysis, Appl. Therm. Eng. 17, 6, 537-549. [Google Scholar]
- Alasfour F.N. (1998) NOx emission from a spark-ignition engine using 30% isobutanol – gasoline blend: Part 1: Preheating inlet air, Appl. Therm. Eng. 18, 5, 245-256. [Google Scholar]
- Alasfour F.N. (1998) NOx emission from a spark-ignition engine using 30% isobutanol – gasoline [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.