E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- C. Stan, C.A.M. Toma, Some aspects of the regeneration of used motor oil, Procedia Manufacturing, Volume 22 (2018) 709-713 [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Osman, S.K. Attia, A.R. Taman, Recycling of used engine oil by different solvent, Eygyptian Journal of Petroleum 27 (2018) 221-225 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Ciupăgeanu, G. Lăzăroiu, M. Tîrşu, Carbon dioxide emissions reduction by renewable energy employment in Romania, Proc. of 11th international conference and electromechanical and power systems SIELMEN, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dragne, E. Pop, C. I. Covaliu, E. Matei, I. Pîşă, Experiments in use of bentonite for energy recovery of used oils, E3S WEB CONF., Volume 122, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, Y. Duan, X. Liu, Study on the policy of replacing coal-fired boilers with gas-fired boilers for central heating based on the 3E system and the TOPSIS method: A case in Tianjin China, Energy, Volume 189 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fujii, N. Horie, K. Nakaibayashi, Y. Kanematsu, Y. Kikuchi, T. Nakagaki, Design of zeolite boiler in thermochemical energy storage and transport system utilizing unused heat from sugar mill, Applied Energy, Vol. 238, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhao, B. Li, D. Chen, R. Ahmad, Y. Zhu, G. Li, Z. Yu, J. Li, E. Wang, S. Yun, H. Yoon, Y. Zhou, R. Dong, H. Wang, J. Cao, J. He, X. Ju, Direct combustion of waste oil in domestic stove by an internal heat re-circulation atomization technology: Emission and performance analysis, Waste Management, Volume 104 (2020) 20-32 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Giovanna, O. Khlebinskaia, A. Lodolo, S. Miertus, Compendium of used oil regeneration Technologies, Trieste, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Pinheiro, R.F. Pais, M.J. Quina, L.M. Gando-Ferreira, Regeneration of wastelubrificant oil with distinct properties by extraction-flocculation using green solvents, Journal of cleaner production, Vol. 200 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shabanzade, A. Salem, S. Salem, Management of adsorbent content in waste motor oil regeneration by spectrophotometrical study and effective acidification in production of nano-porous clay, Spectrochimica Act Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Volume 202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Salem, A. Salem, A.A. Babaei, Preparation and characterization of nano porous bentonite for regeneration of semi-treated waste engine oil: Applied aspects for enhanced recovery, Chemical Engineering Journal, Volume 260 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.