E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- The Romanian Parliament, “Law no. 184/2018 for approving the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 24/2017 regarding the modification and updating of Law no. 220/2008 for determining the incentive system for producing energy from renewable energy sources and the modification of other normative acts,” Official Gazette, Part I, No. 635/20.07.2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy, Economy and Business Environment, “2019 – 2030 Romania’s Energy Strategy with the perspective of 2050,” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolina Sajn, “Briefing – Electricity “Prosumers”,” European Union’s Research Service, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lenhart, J., van Vliet, B. & Mol, A., “New roles for local authorities in a time of climate change: the Rotterdam Energy Approach and Planning as a case of urban symbiosis. Journal of Cleaner Production,” Vol. 107, pp.593-601, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aishwarya S. Mundada. Kunal K. Shah. Joshua. M. Pearce. “Levelized Cost of Electricity for Solar Photovoltaic. Battery and Cogen Hybrid Systems.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 57. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Government, “Decision no. 2139/30.10.2004 for approving the normal period of use for capital goods,” Oficial Gazette, Part I, No. 46/13.01.2005. [Google Scholar]
- Public Procurement National Agency, “Order no. 2717/318/2018 for the revision of the discount rate,” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Romanian National Energy Regulatory Authority, “Order no. 227/2018 regarding the approval of the framework contract for buying and selling electricity produced by the prosumers which own a renewable sources power generation installation of up to 27 kW per site and to modify previous regulations of the electricity sector,” Official Gazette, Part 1, No. 1114/28.12.2018. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.anre.ro/ro/energie-electrica/legislatie/documente-de-discutie-ee/metodologii-proceduri-tarifare/ [accessed in January 2020] [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Parliament, “Law no. 50/2019 regarding the State Budget of Romania,” Official Gazette, Part I, No. 209/15.03.2020. [Google Scholar]
- Environment Fund Administration, “Photovoltaic Green House Programme,” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- The Emission Database for Global Atmospheric Research (EDGAR), https://edgar.jrc.ec.europa.eu/ [accessed in January 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- European Technology and Innovation Platform, “PhotoVoltaic,” PV Manufacturing in Europe Conference, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Md Abdullah AL MATIN, Shutaro TAKEDA, Yugo TANAKA, Shigeki SAKURAI and Tetsuo TEZUKA, “LCOE Analysis for Grid-Connected PV Systems of Utility Scale Across Selected ASEAN Countries,” ERIA Discussion Paper Series no. 305, ERIA-DP2019-19, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Parliament, “The Energy Efficiency Law no. 121/2014,” Official Gazette, Part I, No. 574 from 01.08.2014. [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Parliament, “Law no. 160/2016 for modifying and updating the Energy Efficiency Law no. 121/2014,” Official Gazette, Part I, No. 562 from 26.07.2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.