E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- S. A. Kalogirou, S. Karellas, K. Braimakis, C. Stanciu, V. Badescu, Exergy analysis of solar thermal collectors and processes, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Volume 56, Pages 106-137, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gunerhan, A. Hepbasli, Exergetic modeling and performance evaluation of solar water heating systems for building applications, Energy Build, 39, 509–516, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Farahat, F. Sarhaddi, H. Ajam, Exergetic optimization of flat plate solar collectors, Renewable Energy 34, 1169–1174, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jafarkazemi, E. Ahmadifard, Energetic and exergetic evaluation of flat plate solar collectors, Renewable Energy, Volume 56, Pages 55-63, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hajabdollahi, H. Hajabdollahi, Thermo-economic modeling and multi-objective optimization of solar water heater using flat plate collectors, Solar Energy 155, 191–202, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Allouhi, M. B. Amine, Effect analysis on energetic, exergetic and financial performance of a flat plate collector with heat pipes, Energy Conversion and Management 195, 274–289, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, S. Furbo, B. Perers, J. Fan, E. Andersen, Efficiencies of flat plate solar collectors at different flow rates, Energy Procedia 30, 65–72, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Balaji, S. Iniyan, M. V. Swami, Exergy, economic and environmental analysis of forced circulation flat plate solar collector using heat transfer enhancer in riser tube, Journal of Cleaner Production 171, 1118-1127, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- PVGIS Interactive tools TMY, retrieved from https://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvg_tools/en/tools.html#TMY, February 10, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Hay, J.A. Davies, Calculations of the solar radiation incident on an inclined surface. In: Hay, J.E., Won, T.K. (Eds.), Proc. of First Canadian Solar Radiation Data Workshop, 59. Ministry of Supply and Services, Canada, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Bellos E., Tzivanidis C., Multi-objectiv optimization of a solar driven trigeneration system. Energy 2018, 149: 47-62, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Duffie, W.A. Beckman, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, 4th ed., John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.