E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- M. R. Assari, H. Basirat Tabrizi, and I. Jafari, ‘Experimental and theoretical investigation of dual purpose solar collector’, Sol. Energy, 85, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O. Nematollahi, P. Alamdari, and M. R. Assari, ‘Experimental investigation of a dual purpose solar heating system’, Energy Convers. Manag., 78, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohajer, O. Nematollahi, M. M. Joybari, S. A. Hashemi, and M. R. Assari, ‘Experimental investigation of a Hybrid Solar Drier and Water Heater System’, Energy Convers. Manag., 76, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Venkatesh and W. Christraj, ‘Experimental Investigation of Multipurpose Solar Heating System’, J. Energy Eng., 141, 3, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. K. and M. M. M.R. Assari, H. Basirat Tabrizi, ‘Design and Performance of DualPurpose Solar Collector’, no. August, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, W. Sun, J. Ji, Y. Zhang, A. Zhang, and W. Fan, ‘Experimental and theoretical study of the efficiency of a dual-function solar collector’, Appl. Therm. Eng., 31, 10, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Venu and P. Arun, ‘Simulation Studies on Porous Medium Integrated Dual Purpose Solar Collector’, 3, 1, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma et al., ‘The thermal behavior of a dual-function solar collector integrated with building: An experimental and numerical study on the air heating mode’, Energies, 11, 9, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, J. Li, Z. Gao, L. Wang, and J. Nan, ‘Thermal performance investigation of modified flat plate solar collector with dual-function’, Appl. Therm. Eng. 5, 108, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Rajaseenivasan and K. Srithar, ‘Potential of a dual purpose solar collector on humidification dehumidification desalination system’, Desalination, 28, 404. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.