E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Web site: www.tartyp.kz/o-nas/ [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Keshuov, V.I. Barkov, A.B. Tokmoldayev, The biogas plants application in livestock business, Almaty, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.M. Zhapparova, EcoInform, Materials of the 5th International Conference “Cooperation for Solving the Waste Challenge”, 195–197, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Ruzhinskaya, A. A. Fomenkova, Scientific Journal «Science rise» №4/2(4), 63-69, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Lo, T.A. Kurniawan, M.E.T. Sillanpää, T.Y. Pai, C.F. Chiang, K.P. Chao, M.H. Liu, S.H. Chuang, C.J. Banks, S.C. Wang, K.C. Lin, C.Y. Lin, W.F. Liu, P.H. Cheng, C.K. Chen, H.Y. Chiu, H.Y. Wu, Bioresource Technology, Volume 101, Issue 16, 6329-6335, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mandy Gerber, Roland Span, An Analysis of Available Mathematical Models for Anaerobic Digestion of Organic Substances for Production of Biogas, IGRC, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Topage, V. A. Vigant, L. A. Khvorova, Chemistry of vegetable raw material, No. 1, 171-184, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Iliev, V. I. Kamburova, A. K. Terziev, Analyses of landfill gas potential in Bulgaria. IN: EEA & AE 2013International Scientific Conference 17-18.05.2013, Ruse, Bulgaria, Printing Centre at Ruse University, 230-235, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kamburova, I. K. Iliev, A. K. Terziev. Schemes for project financing of combined heat and power production through biomass gasification. IN: 3rd International Conference of Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development, Mamaia-Romania 1214 June 2014 (the best paper), Politehnica Press, 65-71 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dimitrov R., Zlateva P. Possible Uses of Biogas for Power Purposes, IN: BulEF-201911th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, 1-4, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Dimitrov R., Ivanov Z., Zlateva P., Mihaylov V. Optimization of biogas composition in experimental studies. 8th International Conference on TE-RE-RD 2019, E3S Web of Conferences, vol. 112, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.