E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- G. R. K. R. Ramachandru, V. Kumars, Open j. technol. eng. discip., Dynamic analysis of mechanical braking system, 2, No. 4, 178-185, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Mathur, P. Thiyagarajan, T. L. Dhami, Carbon Science, Controlling the Hardness and Tribological Behaviour of Non-asbestos Brake Lining Materials for Automobiles, 5, No. 1, 6-11, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Söderberg, S. Andersson, Wear, Simulation of wear and contact pressure distribution at the pad-to-rotor interface in a disc brake using general purpose finite element analysis software, Vol. 267, 2243–2251, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Hwang, X. Wu, J Mech Sci Technol, Investigation of temperature and thermal stress in ventilated disc brake based on 3D thermo-mechanical coupling model, 24, 81-84, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Belhocine, M. Bouchetara, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Thermomechanical analysis of vehicle Braking, Series D, Vol. 76, Iss. 1, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zheng, J.D. Zhang, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Finite Element Analysis of the Brake Drum Based on ANSYS APDL, 472 012081, 1-7, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zagrodzki, Raytech, K. B. Lam, E. Al Bahkali, J. R. Barber, J Tribol-T ASME, Nonlinear Transient Behavior of a Sliding System With Frictionally Excited Thermoelastic Instability, 123, 699–708, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- G. Babukanth, M. Vimal Teja, IJMIE, Transient Analysis of Disk Brake By using Ansys Software, 2, Issue-1, 21-25, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Durgude, A. Vipradas, S. Kishore, S. Nimse, MAE 598‐2016‐11, Design optimization of brake disc geometry, Final Report, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Stoica, UPB, Contributions to the study of the tribological processes in the disc braking system, applied to automobiles, Doctoral thesis, Bucureşti, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.G.P. da Silva, C.H.S. Pereira, A. Casaril, P.E.D. Varante, H.A. Al-qureshi, SAE International, Modeling of the Elastic Modulus of Brake Pad Materials with High Viscoelastic Content, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.