E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- W. D. Clayton, S. A. Renvoize, Genera graminum. Grasses of the World, Kew Bull. Add. Series, 13: 389, ref. 87 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wiersema, J. Dahlberg, The nomenclature of Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench (Gramineae), Taxon, 56 (3): 941-946 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Rooney, R. D. Waniska, Sorghum food and industrial utilization, In Sorghum: Origin, history, technology and production, 2: 689-729, Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons (2000) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Taleon, L. Dykes, W. L. Rooney, L. W. Rooney, Effect of genotype and environment on flavonoid concentration and profile of black sorghum grains, J. of Cereal Sc., 56 (2): 470–475 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiong, P. Zhang, J. Luo, S. Johnson, Z. Fang, Effect of processing on the phenolic contents, antioxidant activity and volatile compounds of sorghum grain tea, J. of Cereal Sc., 85: 6-14 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Rooney, L. W. Rooney, J. Awika, L. Dykes, Registration of Tx3362 sorghum germplasm, J. of Plant Registrations, 7 (1): 104–107 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shen, R. Huang, C. Li, W. Wu, H. Chen, J. Shi, S. Chen, X. Ye, Phenolic compositions and antioxidant activities differ significantly among sorghum grains with different applications, Molecules, 23 (5): 1203, E1203 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Gonz´alez Montilla, R. A. Ch´avez Santoscoy, J. A. Guti´errez Uribe, S. O. Serna-Saldivar, Isolation and identification of phase II enzyme inductors obtained from black Shawaya sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] bran. J. of Cereal Sc., 55 (2): 126–131 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Cabral, C. Waters, H. L. Laird, L. C. Cavitt, R. K. Miller, W. L. Rooney, C. Z. Alvarado, J. M. Awika, C. R. Kerth, Sorghum bran as an antioxidant in pork and poultry products, Meat and Muscle Biology, 2 (2): 83 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wu, Y. Shen, Y. Qi, H. Zhang, L. Wang, H. Qian, X. Qi, Y. Li, S. K. Johnson, Improvement of in vitro and cellular antioxidant properties of Chinese steamed bread through sorghum addition. LWT Food Sci. and Techn., 91: 77-83 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hill, L. S. Lee, R. J. Henry, Variation in sorghum starch synthesis genes associated with differences in starch phenotype. Food Chemistry, 131 (1): 175-183 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- USDA, National nutrient database for standard reference legacy release: Full report (all nutrients) 20067, sorghum grain (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Udachan, A. K. Sahu, F. M. Hend, Extraction and characterization of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) starch. Int. Food Res. J., 19 (1): 315-319 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. D. Martino, P. A. Tomaz, É. A. Moraes, L. L. da Conceição¸ D. da. S. Oliveira, V. A. V. Queiroz, J. A. Santos Rodrigues, M. Ribeiro Pirozi, H. M. Pinheiro-Sant’Ana, S. M. R. Ribeiro, Chemical characterization and size distribution of sorghum genotypes for human consumption, Revista do Instituto Adolfo Lutz (Impresso), 71(2): 337-344 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Belton, I. Delgadillo, N. G. Halford, P. R. Shewry, Kafirin structure and functionality. J. of Cereal Sc., 44 (3): 272-286 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Galili, R. Amir, Fortifying plants with the essential amino acids lysine and methionine to improve nutritional quality. Plant Biotech. J., 11 (2): 211-222 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. N. Taylor, M. N. Emmambux, Developments in our understanding of sorghum polysaccharides and their health benefits, Cereal Chemistry, 87 (4): 263–271 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Raza, I. Pasha, M. Shoaib, F. Zaaboul, S. Niazi, W. Aboshora, Review on functional and rheological attributes of kafirin for utilization in gluten free baking industry, Am. J. of Food Sc. and Nutrition Res., 4 (5): 150–157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation (EC) no. 1924/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 90/496/EEC of 24 September 1990 on nutrition labelling for foodstuffs (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Food and drug administration, https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/food-and-drug-administration (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.