E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- A Păun, V. Vladuţ, E. Marin, D. Manea, G. Lazar, I. Gageanu, Research people and actual tasks on multidisciplinary sciences, Lozenec, Bulgaria (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Clifton-Brown, J.C., S.P. Long, and U. Jørgensen. 2001. Miscanthus productivity. p. 46-67. In M.B. Jones and M. Walsh (ed.) Miscanthus—for energy and fibre. James and James (Science Publishers), London (in press). [Google Scholar]
- I. Dănilă, V. Neculăiasa, Harvesting agricultural machines, IP “Traian Vuia” Timişoara, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Ioan Hermeneanu, Vasile Mocanu – Technologies, machines and installations for hay harvesting and preservation of fodder on grasslands, University of Brasov Publishing House (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Rodney Horrocks, John Valentine, Harvested Forages, Academic Press, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, U.S.A. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Păun, A. Nedelcu, V. Neagoe, Symposium INMATEH Agricultural Engineering, 38, 33-38 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Voicu Emil –The dynamics and energy of the tractor-trailed combine aggregate for fodder harvesting, TERRA NOSTRA Publishing House, Iasi (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.