E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Devi B. All about the hemp plant: 10,000 years of history, Hemp, Inc. – Stock Trading Symbol OTC HEMP, 2015; [Google Scholar]
- Idler C., Pecenka R., Fürll C., Gusovius H.J. Wet Processing of Hemp: An Overview, Journal of Natural Fibers, Volume 8, 2011 Issue 2, pp. 59-80; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jinke X. Analysis and Design of Hemp Fibre Decorticators, A Thesis submitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies of The University of Manitoba in partial fulfilment of the requirements of the degree of Master of Science, 2010; [Google Scholar]
- Clarke R.C. Traditional Fiber Hemp (Cannabis) Production, “Processing, Yarn Making, and Weaving Strategies—Functional Constraints and Regional Responses. Part 1”, Journal of Natural Fibers, Volume 7 Issue 2, 2010, pp. 118-153; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clarke R.C. Traditional Fiber Hemp (Cannabis) Production, “Processing, Yarn Making, and Weaving Strategies—Functional Constraints and Regional Responses. Part 2”, Journal of Natural Fibers, Volume 7 Issue 3, 2010, pp. 229-250; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Small agriculture encyclopaedia, Encyclopaedical Publishing House, Bucharest, 1988; [Google Scholar]
- Sankari H. Towards best fibre production in Finland: stem and fibre yields and mechanical fibre properties of selected fibre hemp and linseed genotypes; Academic Dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry of the University of Helsinki, 24 March, 2000; [Google Scholar]
- International Publication Number WO 2006/094359 A1 Title: Apparatus and method for processing of plant material; [Google Scholar]
- Leduc P.J., Hill L.G., Kelly D.H., Stratton M.A. Method for decorticating plant material, United States Patent, Patent Number: 5,720,083/Feb. 24, 1998; [Google Scholar]
- Chen L.H., Verdes R.P. Decorticating machine with variable speed feed and beater rollers, United States Patent nr.5465464/16. Nov.1995; [Google Scholar]
- Patterson D.E Machine for decorticating fiber-bearing stalks and leaves, United States Patent nr. 2480602/30 august 1948; [Google Scholar]
- Scheleceen G. W. Means for treating fiber-bearing plans, United States Patent nr. 1,308,376/1, July 1919; [Google Scholar]
- Formation Ag, Decortication equipment, Updated January 8th, 2019; [Google Scholar]
- Munder F., Furll C., Effective Processing of Bast Fiber Plants and Mechanical Properties of the Fibers, An ASAE/CSAE Meeting Presentation, Canada, 2004; [Google Scholar]
- Riddlestone S., Stott E., Blackburn K., Brighton J. A Technical and Economic Feasibility Study of Green Decortication of Hemp Fibre for Textile Uses, Journal of Industrial Hemp 11(2), 2006, pp. 25-55; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baker M.I., Chen Y., Lague C., Landry C., Peng. Q., Zhong W., Wang J. Hemp fibre decortications using a planetaryball mill, Canadian Biosystems Engineering. Volume 52, 2010, pp. 7-15; [Google Scholar]
- Kick, F.M., The law of proportional resistors and its application felix. Leipzig, Germany. 1885; [Google Scholar]
- Bond, F.C. The third theory of comminution. Trans. AIME, Vol. 193, 1952. pp. 484-494; [Google Scholar]
- von Rittinger P.R. – Lehrbuch der aufbereitungskunde in ihrer neunten entwicklung und ausbildung systematisch dargestellt, Ernst und Korn Publishing House, 1867; [Google Scholar]
- https://www.futura-sciences.com/maison/dossiers/isolation-isolation-naturelle-solution-plein-essor-906/page/10/; [Google Scholar]
- https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A2nep%C4%83_indian%C4%83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.