E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- American Water Works Association, Water Quality and Treatment, A Handbook of Community Water Suplies, New York, USA, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pricop, R. Scarlat, C. Ghiţuleasa, A. Popescu, M. Iordănescu, I.C. Moga, Integrated systems for control and monitoring of wastewater quality (in Romanian), Textile Industry Magazine, pp. 40–45, ISSN 1222-5347, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Popa, I. Moga, M. Rissdorfer, M. Ilis, Petrescu G., C. Crăciun, M. Matache, C. Covaliu, C. Stoian, Duckweed utilization for fresh water conservation (management) in recirculated aquaculture systems, International Journal of Conservation Science, vol. (8), issue 4, ISSN:2067-8223, pp. 715–722, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sarbu, C. Badulescu, L. Toth, Wastewater treatment by flotation, Acta Montanistica Slovaca, (1), pp.97-99,(2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghouti, M. Al-Kaabi, M. Ashfaq, D. Da’na, Produced water characteristics, treatment and reuse: A review, Journal of Water Process Engineering, Vol (28), pp. 222-239, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Pichel, M. Vivar, M. Fuentes, The problem of drinking water access: A review of disinfection technologies with an emphasis on solar treatment methods, Chemosphere, Vol. (218), pp. 1014-1030, (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Hussain, A. Muscolo, M. Farooq, W. Ahmad, Sustainable use and management of non-conventional water resources for rehabilitation of marginal lands in arid and semiarid environments, Agricultural Water Management, Vol. (221), pp. 462-476, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Dopp, H. Pannekens, F. Itzel, J. Tuerk, Effect-based methods in combination with state-of-the-art chemical analysis for assessment of water quality as integrated approach, International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, vol. (222), pp. 607-614, (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ricart, A. M. Rico, Assessing technical and social driving factors of water reuse in agriculture: A review on risks, regulation and the yuck factor, Agricultural Water Management, vol. (217), pp. 426-439, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Voicea, I.C. Moga, E. Marin, I. Găgeanu, G. Petrescu, Installation for the use of waste water from small agrozootechnical farms, International Symposium ISB-INMATEH, pp. 613-618, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.