E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- A.C. Marica, A. Busuioc, The potential of climate change on the main components of water balance relating to maize crop, Romanian J. Meteor. 6 (1-2), pp. 50-57, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Soil tillage in Africa: needs and challenges, FAO Soils Bulletin 69. Rome, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- G. Brhane, C.S. Wortmann, M. Marno, H. Gebrekidan, A. Belay, Micro basin tillage for grain sorghum production in semiarid areas of northern Ethiopia, Agron. J. 98, pp. 124-128, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Haytham M. Salema b, Constantino Valero, Miguel Ángel Muñoz, 4 María GilRodríguez-Effect of integrated reservoir tillage for in-situ rainwater harvesting and other tillage practices on soil physical Q1 properties februarie 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Hintsa Libsekal Gebremariam, Kidane Welde, Kiflom Degef Kahsay Sustainable Water Resources Management, December 2018, Volume 4, pp. 1043-1049 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Biolan, I. Serbu, G.C. Tusa, F. Mardare, Irrigation of agricultural cropsTechnologies, AGIR Publishing House, Bucharest, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rellinia, C. Scopesia, S. Olivarib, M. Firpoa and M. Maerker Assessment of soil erosion risk in a typical Mediterranean environment using a high resolution RUSLE approach JOURNAL OF MAPS 2019, Vol. 15, No. 2, 356–362 [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Oprescu, D. N. Dumitru, I. F. Voicea, S. S. Biriş, Considerations regarding the use of the equipment for opening and compartmentalizing the watering furrows, International Symposium ISB-INMA TEH Bucharest 31st October – 1st November, pp. 381-386, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Oprescu, I. F. Voicea, I. Dumitru, I. Dragan, C. Biolan, N. Ungureanu, E. A. Neagu, N. Bara, D. Jaloba, V. N. Arsenoaia, Rain Use Efficiency in Southern Romania after Using the Device for Soil Modelling in Interrupted Furrows for Weeding Crops DMBC-5, E3S Web of Conferences 112, 03005 (2019), https://www.e3s-conferences.org/articles/e3sconf/pdf/2019/38/e3sconf_te-re-rd18_03005.pdf [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. ANDRIEŞ, V. FILIPCIUC (2016) Research in the field of soil erosion [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Yan Xin, Y Xie, W. Wang, Effects of slope and rainfall intensity on runoff and soil erosion from furrow diking under simulated rainfall, CATENA, Volume 177, June 2019, Pages 92-100, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2019.02.004 [Google Scholar]
- V. Moise, E. Maican, Şt. I. Moses, Numerical Methods. Applications in MATLAB. Printech Publishing House, Bucharest, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gebremedhin, Ethiopia. Effect of Drip and Surface Irrigation Methods on Yield and Water Use Efficiency of Onion (Allium Cepa L.) under Semi-Arid Condition of Northern Ethiopia Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare www.iiste.org ISSN 2224-3208 (Paper) ISSN 2225-093X (Online) Vol. 5, No.14, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.agrofood.ro/Article-Murfatlar-to-device-test-to-shape-new-in-furrowsoildivided/3564/2019 [Google Scholar]
- https://orbi.uliege.be/bitstream/2268/163965/1/Olivier.FIWAP.2012.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.