E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- European Commission, Environment, Water Scarcity & Droughts in the European Union (2019), https://ec.europa.eu/environment/water/quantity/scarcity_en.htm [Google Scholar]
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, How to Feed the World in 2050 (2019), http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/wsfs/docs/expert_paper/How_to_Feed_the_World_in_2050.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F. Pedrero, I. Kalavrouziotis, J.J. Alarcón, P. Koukoulakis, T. Asano, Use of treated municipal wastewater in irrigated agriculture review of some practices in Spain and Greece, Agricultural Water Management 97: 1233–1241 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- European Commision, Environment, Water Reuse (2019), https://ec.europa.eu/environment/water/reuse.htm [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ujang, M. Henze, Municipal wastewater management in developing countries, IWA Publishing (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Becerra Castro, A.R. Lopes, I. Vaz–Moreira, E.F. Silva, C.M. Manaia, O.C. Nunes, Wastewater reuse in irrigation: a microbiological perspective on implications in soil fertility and human and environmental health, Environment International 75: 117–135 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.E.S. Santos, R.S. Silva, C.T. Meneses, C.A. Martínez-Huitle, K.I.B. Eguiluz, G.R. Salazar-Banda, Unexpected enhancement of electrocatalytic nature of Ti/ (RuO2)xe(Sb2O5)y anodes prepared by ionic liquid-thermal decomposition method, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 55: 3182–3187 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Chakchouk, N. Elloumi, C. Belaid, S. Mseddi, L. Chaari, M. Kallel, A combined electrocoagulation–electrooxidation treatment for dairy wastewater, Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering 34 (1): 109–117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moussa, M. El-Naas, M. Nasser, M. Al-Marri, A comprehensive review of electrocoagulation for water treatment: potentials and challenges, Journal of Environmental Management 186 (1): 24–41 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Garcia-Segura, Ocon J.D., M.N. Chong, Electrochemical oxidation remediation of real wastewater effluents a review, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 113: 48–67 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Aquino, G.F. Pereira, R.C. Rocha-Filho, N. Bocchi, S.R. Biaggio, Electrochemical degradation of a real textile effluent using boron-doped diamond or βPbO2 as anode, Journal of Hazardous Materials 192 (3): 1275–1282 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bensadok, N. El Hanafi, F. Lapicque, Electrochemical treatment of dairy effluent using combined Al and Ti/Pt electrodes system, Desalination 280: 244–251 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Changmai, M. Pasawan, M.K. Purkait, Treatment of oily wastewater from drilling site using electrocoagulation followed by microfiltration, Separation and Purification Technology 210: 463–472 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hasani, A. Maleki, H. Daraei, R. Ghanbari, M. Safari, G. McKay, K. Yetilmezsoy, F. Ilhan, N. Marzban, A comparative optimization and performance analysis of four different electrocoagulation-flotation processes for humic acid removal from aqueous solutions, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 121: 103–117 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dimoglo, P. Sevim-Elibol, O. Dinç, K. Gökmen, H. Erdoğan, Electrocoagulation / electroflotation as a combined process for the laundry wastewater purification and reuse, Journal of Water Process Engineering 31, 100877 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.