E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- N. Stan, N. Munteanu, T. Stan, Vegetables, vol III, “Ion Ionescu de la Brad” Publishing House, Iaşi, (2003); [Google Scholar]
- Ruxandra Ciofu et al., Vegetable Treaty, “Ceres” Publishing House, Bucharest, (2004); [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Sharma, M. Agrawal, F.M. Marshal, Heavy metals (Cu, Cd, Zn, Pb) contamination of vegetables in urban India: a case study in Varanasi, Environ. Poll., 154, pp. 254-263, (2008); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sandeep G., Vijayalatha K.R., Anitha T. Heavy metal and its impact in vegetable crops, International Journal of Chemical Studies; Vol. 7(1), pp. 1612-1621, (2019); [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, W.-T. Yang, X. Zhou, L. Liu, J.-F. Gu, W.-L. Wang, J.-L. Zou, T. Tian, P.-Q. Peng B.-H. Liao, Accumulation of heavy metals in vegetable species planted in contaminated soils and the health risk assessment, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 13, 289, (2016); DOI:10.3390/ijerph13030289; [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Tripathi, N. Dwivedi, P. Shukla, M. Mishra and A. Tiwari, Heavy metals in vegetations from selected market sites in Chitrakoot, Satna M.P. India, International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 7 (01), pp. 11708-11711 (2015); [Google Scholar]
- Sandeep, G., Vijayalatha, K.R., Anitha, T., Heavy metals and its impact in vegetable crops. Int. J. Chem. Stud. 7 (1), pp. 1612-1621, (2019); [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Jarup. Hazards of heavy metals contamination, British Med. Bull., 68, pp.167-182, (2003); [Google Scholar]
- S. Kamran, A. Shafaqat, S. Hameed, S. Afzal, F. Samar, B. S. Muhammad, A. S. Bharwana, M. T. Hafiz, Heavy metal contamination and what are the impacts on living organisms, Greener Journal of Environmental Management and Public Safety, Vol. 2 (4), pp. 172-179, (2013); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Iordache, E. Cojoc, Modeling the bioaccumulation of heavy metals in crop plants in copsha Mica area, University of Bucharest, (2019), http://www.cesec.ro/pdf/CojocEmilia2011.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Bruma, Organic vegetable cultivation technologies, No. 2, “Terra Nostra” Publishing House (2004); [Google Scholar]
- *** Order no. 756/1997 of the Ministry of Waters, Forests and Environment Protection. [Google Scholar]
- *** FAO/WHO, Codex Alimentarius Commission, 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.