E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- D.P. Bentz, E.J. Garboczi, C.J, Haecker, O.M. Jensen, Cement and Concrete Research, (October 1999), 16 pages, doi: 10.1016/S0008-8846(99)00163-5; [Google Scholar]
- D. Kim, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, (2018), ID 1763524, 6 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1763524; [Google Scholar]
- C. Ferraris, V. Hackley, A. I. Avilés, Cement Concrete and Aggregates, (December 2004), 11 pages, doi: 10.1520/CCA11920; [Google Scholar]
- A. Zayed, Effects of portland cement particle size on heat of hydration, Contract No. BDK84 977-13, Final Report, (December 2013), Florida Department of Transportation, Research Center; [Google Scholar]
- N. Hlabangana, G. Danha, E. Muzenda, South African Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol.25, (2018), pag. 79-84; [Google Scholar]
- O. Genc, Energy Efficient technologies in cement grinding, Chapter in book „High Performance Concrete Technology and Applications”, (2016), doi: 10.5772/64427; [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohanty, K. Gupta, S. Raju, Procedia Computer Science, vol.58, (2015), pp.217–224; [Google Scholar]
- V. Bulgakov, S. Pascuzzi, S. Ivanovs, G. Kaletnik, V. Yanovich, Biosystems engineering, vol. 171, (2018), pag. 155164; [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Tsamatsoulis, Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, (2014), vol. 31, No. 01, pp. 155-170; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jankovic, W. Valery, E. Davis, Cement grinding optimisation, Minerals Engineering, vol. 17, (2004), pp. 1075-1081 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R.G. Sarduy, J.P.M. Yanes, M.E.G. Rodríguez, J.L.Q. Ferreira and Y.M. Torres, Determining cement ball mill dosage by artificial intelligence tools aimed at reducing energy consumption and environmental impact, Ingeniería e Investigación, Vol. 33, No. 3, (2013), pp.49-54 [Google Scholar]
- S. Opris, Manual of engineers from cement industry, vol. I, Ed. Tehnica (1994); [Google Scholar]
- *** Pictures from CEPROCIM SA, B-dul Preciziei Nr.6, sector 6, Bucuresti; [Google Scholar]
- *** SR EN 196-6:2018, Methods for cement testing. Part 6: Fineness determination; [Google Scholar]
- *** SR EN 196-2:2013, Methods for cement testing. Part 2:Chemical analysis of cements; [Google Scholar]
- *** https://www.n8equipment.org.uk/equipment/detail/mastersizer-2000e; [Google Scholar]
- A. Atmaca, M. Kanoglu, Reducing energy consumption of a raw mill in cement industry, Energy, Vol. 42, Iss. 1, 2012, pp. 261-269 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.