E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Vito Albino, Umberto Berardi and Rosa Maria Dangelico, “Smart Cities: Definitions, Dimensions, Performance, and Initiatives,” Journal of Urban Technology, 2015, Vol. 22, No. 1, 3–21, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10630732.2014.942092. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.unfpa.org/ [accessed in January 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/databrowser/view/tps00001/default/table?lang=en [accessed in January 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/index.php?title=File:Distribution_of_population_,_2011_-_%25,_V2.png [accessed in January 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Archive:Urbanrural_typology_update [accessed in January 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.iea.org/news/cities-are-at-the-frontline-of-the-energy-transition [accessed in February 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- European Environment Agency, “The European environment — state and outlook 2020 Knowledge for transition to a sustainable Europe,” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- National Statistics Institute, “Population by residence on 1st of January 2019,” http://www.insse.ro, Bucharest, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- East Park, „Easy Park Group,” 2017. Available at: https://www.easyparkgroup.com/smart-cities-index/. [Google Scholar]
- „Copenhagen Smart City”, Smart City Report, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Durable Urban Mobility Plan for Bucureşti – Ilfov in the 2016-2030 perspective, http://www.pmud.ro/etapele-proiectului.html. [Google Scholar]
- Power Transmission Network Development Plan in 2018-2027 perspective, CNTEE Transelectrica SA. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.transelectrica.ro/web/tel/consum [accessed in December 2019] [Google Scholar]
- Nicolae Golovanov, Gheorghe Comanescu, Mircea Scripcariu and Ioan Sevastian Bitir-Istrate, “Directions and Costs for reducing the environmental impact of refurbishing overhead lines and high voltage substations of the power transmission network, in accordance with the national and European legislation,” Romanian Energy and Environment Foundation, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- https://lege5.ro/Gratuit/gqydimjugq/inventarul-bunurilor-din-domeniul-public-mijloace-fixeconcesionate-cntee-transelectrica-sa-hotarare-684-2014?dp=gy4dgojxhazds [accessed in February 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- *** NTE 003/04/00 “Technical norm for building overhead lines with rated voltages of over 1,000 V,” 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Laruelle Elodie & Kieffel Yannick & Ficheux Arnaud, “g3—The Alternative to SF6 for HighVoltage Equipment.” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, pp. 139-146, 2018, DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-58172-9_15. [Google Scholar]
- Kieffel Yannick & Biquez François & Vigouroux Daniel & Ponchon Philippe & Schlernitzauer Audrey & Magous Richard & Cros Gérard & Owens John, “Characteristics of g3 – an alternative to SF6,” CIRED Open Access Proceedings Journal, pp 54-57, 2017, DOI:10.1049/oap-cired.2017.0795. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.gegridsolutions.com/press/gepress/sf6-free.htm [accessed in March 2020] [Google Scholar]
- Romanian Parliament, “Government Decision no. 2139 from 30 November 2004 for approving the Normal Use Time and Classification of Capital Goods,” 2004. [Google Scholar]
- *** PE 134/95. “Technical norms for determining short-circuit currents in power grids with rated voltages of over 1.000 V,” 1995. [Google Scholar]
- CNTEE Transelectrica SA, 2014. [Interactiv]. Available: http://www.transelectrica.ro/web/tel/emisiune-de-obligatiuni. [accessed in March 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- Romanian Energy Regulatory Agency – A.N.R.E., “Key Performance Indicators and Technical State of the Power Transport and Distribution Networks and System Services,” 2018. https://www.anre.ro/ro/energie-electrica/rapoarte/rapoarte-indicatori-performanta [accessed in December 2019] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.