E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- A. Kapagiannidis, I. Zafiriadis, A. Aivasidis, Comparison between UCT type and DPAO biomass phosphorus removal efficiency under aerobic and anoxic conditions, Water Science & Technology, 60 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Puig, Ll. Corominas, M. Balaguer, J. Colprim, Biological nutrient removal by applying SBR technology in small wastewater treatment plants: carbon source and C/N/P ratio effects, Water Science & Technology, 55 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang, X. Wang, Y. Hu, Pu Y., J. Huang, H. Ngo, Y. Li, Nutrients removal performance and sludge properties using anaerobic fermentation slurry from food waste as an external carbon source for wastewater treatment, Bioresource Technology, 271 (2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferrentino, M. Langone, G. Andreottola, Progress toward full scale application of the anaerobic side-stream reactor (ASSR) process. Bioresource Technology, 272 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferrentino, M. Langone, R. Villa, G. Andreottola, Strict anaerobic side-stream reactor: Effect of the sludge interchange ratio on sludge reduction in a biological nutrient removal process. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhu, W. Chen, T. Tao, Y. Li, A novel AAO-SBSPR process based on phosphorus mass balance for nutrient removal and phosphorus recovery from municipal wastewater, Water Research, 144 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zaletova, S. Zaletov, I. Bulychev, Potential of biological phosphorus removal, Paper presented at the MATEC Web of Conferences, 178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Azhdarpoor, L. Abbasi, M. Samaei, Investigation of a new double-stage aerobicanoxic continuous-flow cyclic baffled bioreactor efficiency for wastewater nutrient removal, Journal of Environmental Management, 211 (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wu, J. Maskaly, Study on the effect of total dissolved solids (TDS) on the performance of an SBR for COD and nutrients removal, Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part A Toxic/Hazardous Substances and Environmental Engineering, 53 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, W. Lisowski, Y. Zhou, N. Jern, K. Huang, E. Fong, Genetic improvement of magnetospirillum gryphiswaldense for enhanced biological removal of phosphate, Biotechnology Letters, 39 (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nan, G. Zhou, L. Yuan, Function of polyphosphate kinase gene in biological phosphate removal during the wastewater treatment process. Huanjing Kexue/Environmental Science, 38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.