E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- G. Matache, St. Alexandrescu, A. G. Pantiru, Gh. Sovaiala, M. Petrache: The analysis of flow losses through dynamic seals of hydraulic cylinders, HIDRAULICA no. 1, pp. 52-60, ISSN 1453–7303, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cristescu, L. M. Micu, I. C. Dumitrescu, P. Krevey, “Using Load Sensing control systems to increase energy efficiency of hydrostatic transmissions”, HIDRAULICA No. 4, pp. 71-77, ISSN 1453–7303, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cristescu, P. Drumea, D. Ion Guta, C. Dumitrescu, “Theoretical research and laboratory experimental tests regarding the dynamic behavior of hydraulic system for energy recovery at the braking of motor vehicle”, in: Proc. of The 8-th International Fluid Power Conference-IFK 2012 Fluid Power Drives!, pp. 435-446, (www.ifk2012.com), (Dresden, Germany, March 26-28, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- PhD.Eng. Heinrich THEISSEN “Fluid Power For Sustainability”, International Conference of Hydraulics and Pneumatics-HERVEX, ISSN 14548003, pp. 137-157, (Calimanesti-Caciulata, Romania, November 7-9, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rudolf SCHEIDL, Helmut KOGLER” Hydraulic Switching Control State of the Art and Challenges” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Andreas PLÖCKINGER, Bernd WINKLER, Rudolf SCHEIDL,” Development and Prototyping of a Compact, Fast 3/2 Way Switching Valve with Integrated Onboard Electronics” The 11th Scandinavian International Conference of Fluid Power, SICFP, ISBN 978-91-7393-589-0, pp. 66-67 (Linkőping, Sweden, 09 June 2-4 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Luke WADSLEY,” Optimal System Solutions Enabled by Digital Pumps” The 52nd National Conference on Fluid Power, pp.7-13 (Las Vegas, March 23-25, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.