E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- G. Matache, St. Alexandrescu, A. G. Pantiru, Gh. Sovaiala, M. Petrache: The analysis of flow losses through dynamic seals of hydraulic cylinders, HIDRAULICA no. 1, pp. 52-60, ISSN 1453–7303, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cristescu, L. M. Micu, I. C. Dumitrescu, P. Krevey, “Using Load Sensing control systems to increase energy efficiency of hydrostatic transmissions”, HIDRAULICA No. 4, pp. 71-77, ISSN 1453–7303, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cristescu, P. Drumea, D. Ion Guta, C. Dumitrescu, “Theoretical research and laboratory experimental tests regarding the dynamic behavior of hydraulic system for energy recovery at the braking of motor vehicle”, in: Proc. of The 8-th International Fluid Power Conference-IFK 2012 Fluid Power Drives!, pp. 435-446, (www.ifk2012.com), (Dresden, Germany, March 26-28, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- PhD.Eng. Heinrich THEISSEN “Fluid Power For Sustainability”, International Conference of Hydraulics and Pneumatics-HERVEX, ISSN 14548003, pp. 137-157, (Calimanesti-Caciulata, Romania, November 7-9, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rudolf SCHEIDL, Helmut KOGLER” Hydraulic Switching Control State of the Art and Challenges” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Andreas PLÖCKINGER, Bernd WINKLER, Rudolf SCHEIDL,” Development and Prototyping of a Compact, Fast 3/2 Way Switching Valve with Integrated Onboard Electronics” The 11th Scandinavian International Conference of Fluid Power, SICFP, ISBN 978-91-7393-589-0, pp. 66-67 (Linkőping, Sweden, 09 June 2-4 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Luke WADSLEY,” Optimal System Solutions Enabled by Digital Pumps” The 52nd National Conference on Fluid Power, pp.7-13 (Las Vegas, March 23-25, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.