E3S Web Conf.
Volume 181, 20202020 5th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clean and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- The National Nuclear Energy Agency (BATAN). Agenda Riset Nasional 2006-2009, https://http://www.batan.go.id/sjk/download/arn.pdf., (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Peter Jacob J., Biogas Green Energy (2nd ed. Germany: Digisource Danmark A/S2, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Harahap, Teknologi Gasbio. (1st ed. Bandung: Pusat Teknologi Pembangunan Institut Teknologi Bandung, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Hagos K, Jianpeng Z, Dongxue L, Chang L, Xiaohua L., Renew. and Sus. Energy Rev. 76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Andreolett, An anaerobic digester system is an enclosed tank in which manure (Researched report. National Association of Conversvation District, Minesosta, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- De Mez ZTD, Stams AJM, Reith JH, Zeeman G., Methane production by anaerobic digestion of wastewater and solid wastes. In bio-methane and bio-hydrogen: Status and perspectives of biological methane and hydrogen production (Dutch Biological Hydrogen Foundation, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Climate change 2014: mitigation of climate change contribution of working group III to the fifth assessment report of IPCC (Research report. Cambridge University Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu L, Kuang Y, Huang N, Wu Z, Xu L., Renew. Energy 33, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ambar P, Endang S, Rochijan, Nanung AF, Yudistira S, Mochammad FH., Asian J. of Animal Sci. 11, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fry LJ., Methane digester for fuel gas and fertilizer (The United State: The New Alchemy Institute; 1973) [Google Scholar]
- Darmawan, Diktat Teknologi Biogas Bogor: Institut Pertanian Bogor; 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.