E3S Web Conf.
Volume 181, 20202020 5th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clean and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- R. Nitisoravut and R. Regmi, “Plant microbial fuel cells: A promising biosystems engineering,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 76, no. March, pp. 81–89, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Timmers, D. P. B. T. B. Strik, H. V. M. Hamelers, and C. J. N. Buisman, “Long-term performance of a plant microbial fuel cell with Spartina anglica,” Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 973–981, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. Aelterman et al., “Critical Review Microbial Fuel Cells : Methodology and Technology †,” vol. 40, no. 17, pp. 5181–5192, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- K. R. S. Pamintuan, J. A. A. Clomera, K. V. Garcia, G. R. Ravara, and E. J. G. Salamat, “Stacking of aquatic plant-microbial fuel cells growing water spinach (Ipomoea aquatica) and water lettuce (Pistia stratiotes),” in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2018, vol. 191, no. 1. [Google Scholar]
- K. R. S. Pamintuan and K. M. Sanchez, “Power generation in a plant-microbial fuel cell assembly with graphite and stainless steel electrodes growing Vigna Radiata,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Helder, D. P. Strik, H. V. M. Hamelers, and C. J. N. Buisman, “The flat-plate plant-microbial fuel cell : the effect of a new design on internal resistances The flat-plate plant-microbial fuel cell : the effect of a new design on internal resistances,” Biotechnol. Biofuels, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 1, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- N. Ueoka, N. Sese, M. Sue, A. Kouzuma, and K. Watanabe, “Sizes of Anode and Cathode Affect Electricity Generation in Rice Paddy-Field Microbial Fuel Cells,” J. Sustain. Bioenergy Syst., vol. 06, no. 01, pp. 10–15, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Cheng, H. Liu, and B. Logan, “Increased Power Generation in a Continuous Flow MFC with Advective Flow through the Porous Anode and Reduced Electrode Spacing,” Environ. Sci. Technol., vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 2426–2432, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- K. R. S. Pamintuan, I. H. P. Bagumba, and Z. D. G. Domingo, “Compartmentalization studies of a deep- design batch Microbial Fuel Cell assembly,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1457, no. 1, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, J. Li, D. Ye, X. Zhu, Q. Liao, and B. Zhang, “Tubular bamboo charcoal for anode in microbial fuel cells,” J. Power Sources, vol. 272, pp. 277–282,2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.