E3S Web Conf.
Volume 181, 20202020 5th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- S. Member, O. Grunder, Z. Hammoudan, and B. Indices, “Energy Management in Electrical Smart Grid Environment Using Robust Optimization Algorithm,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 2714–2726, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Peter Ozaveshe Oviroh and Tien-Chien Jen *, “The Energy Cost Analysis of Hybrid Systems and Diesel Generators in Powering Selected Base Transceiver Station Locations in Nigeria”, MDPI, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim Dincer, Marc A. Rosen,“Generator efficiency”, Science Direct, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- J. Muñoz and J. M. Carrillo., “Modeling and sizing of large pv-diesel hybrid systems without energy storage,” no. 1, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ani, “Design of a Reliable Hybrid (PV/Diesel) Power System with,” vol. 2016, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lyes Tarabet, K. Loubar, Mohand said Lounici, Mohand Tazerout, “Experimental evaluation of performance and emissions of DI diesel engine fueled with eucalyptus biodiesel”, WoodHead Publishing, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Teoh 1,*, K.H. Yu 1, H.G. How 2 and H.-T. Nguyen 3,“Experimental Investigation of Performance, Emission and Combustion Characteristics of a Common-Rail Diesel Engine Fuelled with Bioethanol as a Fuel Additive in Coconut Oil Biodiesel Blends”, MDPI, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment and Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA), Third National Communication under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (U.N.F.C.C.C), Government of Rwanda, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Overview, G. Capacity, and E. Environment, “Rwanda,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kim HanhNguyen, MakotoKakinaka, “Renewable energy consumption, carbon emissions, and development stages: Some evidence from panel cointegration analysis”, Elsevier/Science Direct, 20 August 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Franco Davoli, Matteo Repetto, Carlo Tornelli, “Boosting energy efficiency through Smart Grids”, ITU, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Mariana Resener, Sérgio Haffner, Luís A. Pereira & Panos M. Pardalos, “Optimization techniques applied to planning of electric power distribution systems: a bibliographic survey”, Springer, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.