E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Power System Control and Operation|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- K. Ruddell, A. Downward, A. Philpott. Market power and forward prices, Economics Letters, 166:6-9(2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, S. Zhang, P. Andrews-Speed, Using diverse market-based approaches to integrate renewable energy: Experiences from China, Energy Policy, 125:330-337(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Xu R, Song Z, Tang Q, Yu Z. The cost and marketability of renewable energy after power market reform in China: A review, Journal of Cleaner Production, 204: 409-424(2018). [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Álvarez-Uribe, S. Arango-Aramburo, E.R. Larsen, Forward contracts in electricity markets and capacity investment: A simulation study, Utilities Policy, 54:1-10(2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Banaei, M. Oloomi Buygi, H. Raouf Sheybani, Supply function Nash equilibrium of joint day-ahead electricity markets and forward contracts, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 113:104-116(2019). [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Bhagwat, A. Marcheselli, J.C. Richstein, E.J.L. Chappin, L.J. De Vries, An analysis of a forward capacity market with long-term contracts, Energy Policy, 2017, 111:255-267. [Google Scholar]
- Ritz, Robert A. How does renewables competition affect forward contracting in electricity markets. Economics Letters, 146:135-139(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Miao S, Luo B, Shen J, et al. Short-term multi-objective hydro-thermal generation dispatch considering electricity market transition and mid-and long-term contract decomposition. Power System Technology, 42 (7): 2221-2231(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y, Kuang H, Guo S, et al. Research on weekly unit commitment strategy harmonizing long term market trade planning and daily generation scheduling, Power System Protection and Control, 45 (22): 78-82(2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, X. Wang and X. Ding, The Forward Contract Model of Interruptible Load in Power Market, IEEE/PES Transmission & Distribution Conference & Exposition: Asia and Pacific, Dalian, 1-5(2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.