E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Power System Control and Operation|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- Park Y.M, Kim G.W. and Sohn J.M. 1997. A logic based expert system (LBES)for fault diagnosis of power system . IEEE Transaction on Power Systems. 12 pp 363-369. [Google Scholar]
- Fukui C. and Kawakami J. 1986. An expert system for fault section estimation using information from protective relays and circuit breakers . IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. 1 pp 83-90. [Google Scholar]
- Wenxin Guo, Fushuan Wen and Gerard Ledwich 2010. An Analytic Model for Fault Diagnosis in Power Systems Considering Malfunctions of Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. 25 pp 1393-1401. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, C.Y. Chung, F. Wen and J. Zhong 2016 Analytic Model for Fault Diagnosis in Power Systems Utilizing Redundancy and Temporal Information of Alarm Messages, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. 31, pp 4877-4886. [Google Scholar]
- Yongli, Z., H. Limin and L. Jinling 2006 Bayesian Networks-Based Approach for Power Systems Fault Diagnosis. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 21 pp 634-639. [Google Scholar]
- Cai, B., L. Huang and M. Xie 2017 Bayesian Networks in Fault Diagnosis. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. 13 pp 2227-2240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. xiaoli, C. guangju, X. yue and G. zhaoxin 2007 Proc. Int. Conf. on Electronic Measurement and Instruments, Fault Detection and Diagnosis Based on Time Petri Net, [Google Scholar]
- L. Gong, R. Ma, H. Yang and Y. He 2015 Proc. Int. Conf. on Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, The substation fault diagnosis method based on the time constraint probability Petri net, [Google Scholar]
- Thukaram D, Khincha P. and Vijaynarasimha H.P. 2005 Artificial neural network and support vector machine approach for locating faults in radial distribution systems[J] . IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery 20 pp 710-721. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoming Han and Yan Chen 2011 Proc. Int. Conf. on Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology (EMEIT), GrC and ANN based fault diagnosis method of distribution network. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.