E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Power System Control and Operation|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- Y. Bin, S. Kun, L. Dezhi, et al., Research on Power Flexible Load Regulation Technology Based on Demand Response, in proceedings of 2018 8th International Conference on Electronics Information and Emergency Communication (ICEIEC), Beijing, pp. 150-153, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- YAO D., CHU Y., Pricing Strategy of Electricity Price Packages under the Power Sale Side Reform in China, Power & Energy, 39(01): pp.59-61, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, Z. Wang, S. Le Blond and F. Li, Development of time-of-use price by clustering techniques, in proceedings of 2014 IEEE PES General Meeting, National Harbor, MD, pp. 1-5, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fonteijn, M. Babar and I.G. Kamphuis, An assessment of the influence of demand response on demand elasticity in electricity retail market, in proceedings of 2015 50th International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC), Stoke on Trent, pp. 1-6, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Babar, P.H. Nguyen, V. Cuk et al., The development of demand elasticity model for demand response in the retail market environment, in proceedings of 2015 IEEE PowerTech, Eindhoven, pp. 1-6, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Konda, L.K. Panwar, B.K. Panigrahi et al., Investigating the Impact of Load Profile Attributes on Demand Response Exchange, in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1382-1391, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Arani, R. Yousefian, P. Khajavi et al., Load curve charactristics improvement by means of optimal utilization of demand response programs, in proceedings of 2011 10th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering, Rome, pp. 1-5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Feng, H. Zhou, Z. Liu and D. Hu, Retail market pricing design in smart distribution networks considering wholesale market price uncertainty, in proceedings of IECON 2017 - 43rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Beijing, pp. 5968-5973, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Haixin, DENG Li, WEN Feng. Customer Response Behavior Based on Real-Time Pricing, in Electric Power Construction, 37 (2):63-68, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hung and G. Michailidis, Modeling and Optimization of Time-of-Use Electricity Pricing Systems, in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 4116-4127, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, Y. Li and L. Chen, Multi-Objective Optimization of Time-of-Use Price for Tertiary Industry Based on Generalized Seasonal Multi-Model Structure, in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 89234-89244, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, W. Liu, Y. Chen, et al., Electricity Market Design and Operation in Guangdong Power, in proceedings of 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market, Lodz, pp. 1-5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.