E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Power System Control and Operation|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- Zhou Y, Gao Z. Characteristics of wire icing and icing zoning in Hubei Province[J]. Journal of Natural Disasters, 2013, 22(6):169-177. [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Quan. Experimental Study of Tensile Test of Line Fittings Steel under Low Temperature[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2012, 619:541-544. [Google Scholar]
- Maosheng C. Research on Mechanical Property and Critical Crack Size of Porcelain Post Insulator Under Low Temperature Environment[J]. Insulators and Surge Arresters, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Buret F, Beroual A. SF6 dielectric behaviour in a high voltage circuit breaker at low temperature under lightning impulses[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 1996, 11(1):267-273. [Google Scholar]
- Qi J.I. Characteristics of temperature and precipitation in Northeast China from 1951 to 2000[J]. Journal of Meteorology and Environment, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Pei-Hong Z, Hui-Wen H.E, et al. Application of Controllable Reactors to 1000kV AC Compact Transmission Line[J]. high voltage engineering, 2011, 37(8):1832-1842. [Google Scholar]
- LUO Tianming, NI Xuefeng, et al. Study on the Fault of Dry-type Air-core Reactor Under Low Temperature[J]. power capacitor & reactive power compensation, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- WU Dongwen, Maintenance Branch. Temperature Field Distribution and Infrared Temperature Measurement Method Research of 35kV Dry-Type Reactor[J]. Transformer, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Z, Zhou H, Song J, et al. Temperature field calculation and experimental analysis of dry-type air-core reactor[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Lai W, Luo H, Li W, et al. The research of the hot spot temperature of the dry-type reactor winding based on the inversed-heat conduction model[C]// International Conference on Materials Science. American Institute of Physics Conference Series, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.