E3S Web Conf.
Volume 184, 20202nd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- S. Khalid, T. Khalil, S. Nasreen, A survey of feature selection and feature extraction techniques in machine learning (Science and Information Conference, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Chih-Ta Lin, Nai-Jian Wang, Han Xiao, Claudia Eckert, A survey of feature selection and feature extraction techniques in machine learning, Journal Of Information Science And Engineering 31, 965-992 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence B. Holder, Ingrid Russell, Zdravko Markov, Anthony G. Pipe, B. Carse, Current And Future Trends In Feature Selection And Extraction For Classification Problems, International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence 19, No. 02, pp. 133-142 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Murthy, Bridging Feature Selection and Extraction: Compound Feature Generation, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering Volume: 29 , Issue: 4 , April 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zena M. Hira; Duncan F. Gillies, A Novel Feature Selection and Extraction Technique for Classification 2014 14th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kratarth Goel; Raunaq Vohra; Ainesh Bakshi, A Novel Feature Selection and Extraction Technique for Classification, 2014 14th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chumerin and V. Hulle, M. M, Comparison of Two Feature Extraction Methods Based on Maximization of Mutual Information In: Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Signal Processing Society Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing, pp. 343-348 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.G.K. Janecek and G.F. Gansterer et al, On the Relationship between Feature Selection and Classification Accuracy, In: Proceeding of New Challenges for Feature Selection, pp. 40-105 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yogeswara Reddy B, Srinivas Rao J, Suresh Kumar T, Nagarjuna A, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(11), 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Prasanna Lakshmi, K., Reddy, C.R.K. A survey on different trends in Data Streams (2010) ICNIT 2010 - 2010 International Conference on Networking and Information Technology, art. no. 5508473, pp. 451-455. Cited 15 times. 2-s2.0-77955591448 Document Type: Conference Paper Publication Stage: Final Source: Scopus (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Padmavathi, K., Sri Ramakrishna, K. Classification of ECG signal during Atrial Fibrillation using Autoregressive modeling (2015) Procedia Computer Science, 46, pp. 53-59. Cited 29 times. 2-s2.0-84931436900 Document Type: Conference Paper Publication Stage: Final Source: Scopus (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dhanalaxmi, B., Apparao Naidu, G., Anuradha, K. Adaptive PSO based association rule mining technique for software defect classification using ANN (2015) Procedia Computer Science, 46, pp. 432-442. Cited 7 times. 2-s2.0-84931310946 Document Type: Conference Paper Publication Stage: Final Source: Scopus (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Jeevan Nagendra Kumar, B. Mani Sai, Varagiri Shailaja, Singanamalli Renuka, Bharathi Panduri, Python NLTK Sentiment Inspection using NaïveBayes Classifier IJRTE ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S11, September (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.