E3S Web Conf.
Volume 184, 20202nd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- Vasudha Sharma and Vijay Kumar Tayal, “Hardware Implementation of Sun Tracking Solar Panel Using 8051 Micro-Controller”, International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and. Optimization (ICRITO). pp. 483-486 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yogita Dwivedi and Vijay Kumar Tayal, “Dynamic stability Improvement of Alkali Fuel Cell Integrated System using PSO optimized PID Control Design”, IEEE International Conference on Recent Developments, Control, Automation and Power Engineering (RDCAPE), pp. 499-505 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. Alonso, P. Sanchis, E. Gubia, L. Marroyo, “Cascaded H-bridge Multilevel Converter for Grid Connected Photovoltaic Generators with Independent Maximum Power Point Tracking of each Solar Array”, IEEE Power Electronics Specialist Conference, pp. 12-43 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S.Busquets-Monge, J. Rocabert, P. Rodriguez, S. Alepuz, J. Bordonau, “Multilevel Diode-clamped Converter for Photovoltaic Generators with Independent Voltage Control of Each Solar Array”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 55, p. 2713-2723 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nandurkar, S.R, Rajeev .M, “Design and Simulation of three phase Inverter for grid connected Photovoltaic systems”, Proceedings of Third Biennial National Conference, (NCNTE), pp. 22-33 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez J., Lai J.S., Peng F.Z. “Multilevel inverters: A survey of topologies, controls, and applications”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 724-738 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y. Liu, G. Liu and H. Wang, “Design and Simulation of three phase Inverter for grid connected Photovoltaic systems”, IEEE, 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), pp. 5453-5456 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Li.W, Ruan, X. Bao, C.Pan and D. Wang, X. “Grid Synchronization Systems of Three-Phase Grid-Connected Power Converters: A ComplexVector-Filter Perspective”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Volume 61, Issue: 4, IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 1855-1870 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muhummad.H. Rashid, “Power Electronics: Circuits, Devices and Applications”, Third Edition, Pearson India, pp. 406-428 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Zhilei Yao and Lan Xiao, “Two-Switch Dual-Buck Grid-Connected Inverter with Hysteresis Current Control”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 27, pp. 13-25 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Fang Zheng Peng, Jih-Sheng Lai, and Rodriguez, J. “Multilevel inverters: a survey of topologies, controls, and applications”, Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions, Vol. 49, pp. 724-738 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sato, M. Iimura, Y. Dodo, and H. Obara, “A study on minimum required capacitance in flying capacitor multilevel converters for grid connected applications”, IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), pp. 3502-3507 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Choi and M. Saeedifard, “Capacitor voltage balancing of flying capacitor multilevel converters by space vector pwm”, vol. 27, pp. 1154-1161 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Srinivas Rao J., Srinivasa Varma, P., Suresh Kumar. T, “Novel switching design structure for three phase 21-level multilevel inverter fed BLDC drive application”, International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, Vol. 9, no.3, pp. 1202-1213 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Holmes, D.G, McGrath, B.P, “Multicarrier PWM strategies for multilevel inverters”, Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions, Vol. 49, pp. 858- 867 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Siddique and A. Sarwar, “Performance analysis of carrier based PWM technique for three level diode clamped multilevel inverter with different reference signals” in Proc. IEEE 7th Power India Int. Conf. (PIICON), pp. 1-6 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Govindaraju and Dr.K. Baskaran, “Optimized Hybrid Phase Disposition PWM Control Method for Multilevel Inverter”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, vol. 1, pp. 129-134 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. Babaei, C. Buccella, and M. Saeedifard, “Recent advances in multilevel inverters and their applications”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 63, pp. 7777-7779 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.