E3S Web Conf.
Volume 184, 20202nd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- Gummadi, S., Swarnalatha, G.Venkataratnamma, V. and Vishnuvardhan, Z. (2014), “ Water coastal Andhra Pradesh, India”, International Journal of Environmental Science, 5(1), 23-33. 2014.5.1.23. [Google Scholar]
- Gurijala1 Akhil, D. Satish Chandra, M.V. Raju, SS. Asadi (2020), “Assessment of water Qauality for the Environmental Management”, IJAST, 29 7248-7258. 2020.29.3.7248. [Google Scholar]
- I.S 10500 (2012)., Central Ground Water Board, (CGWB), Indian Standard Drinking Water specification Indian Standard, Hyderabad, India. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar . K. Niranjan, (2009), “ Preliminary investigations of ground water quality in Hyderabad city, Andhra pradesh”, Int. Journal of Chem. Sci.. 7(1), 59-70. 2009.7.1.59. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar M.S., Raju, M.V., Palivela, H., Venu Ratna Kumari, G. (2017), “Water quality scenario of urban polluted lakes - A model study”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 8(5), 297- 302.2017.8.5.297. [Google Scholar]
- Murthy M.N.(1995)”Environmental Regulation in the Developing World: A Case Study of European Community and International Environmental Law, IOSR Journaliosrjournals.org, 4 of India” Review (5), 330-337. 19220.127.116.110. [Google Scholar]
- NEERI (1986), “Manual on water and waste water analysis”, P-340 ,National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur, India. [Google Scholar]
- Tummala Suresh Kumar, Kosaraju Satyanarayana, Materials Today: Proceeding, 26 (2), 3228-3233, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Padmaja .K, Jyotsna Cherukur, M.Anji Reddy2017), “Assessment of Water Quality of Himayathsagar Lake in Hyderabad - A Case study”, IOSR Journal of Env. Science, 11(1), 18-22. 2017.11.1.18. [Google Scholar]
- Saraswathi B, Radhika P, Vinoda Y (2016) “Assessment of ground water quality of LB Nagar, Hyderabad and Impacts of Industries Closure”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER) 7 1315-1319. 2016.7.1315. [Google Scholar]
- Sujatha. M, N. Rama Rao, T. Satyanarayana, SS. Asadi,K. Siva Kishore Babu (2016), “Assessment of ground water pollution along thippagunta drain in prasadampadu, Vijayawada rural, Krishna distract, Andhra Pradesh”, IJCIET, 7(6), 738-746. 2016.7.6.738. [Google Scholar]
- Subhajyoti. Das, (2011), “Cleaning of the Ganga”, Journal Geological Society of India,.78,.124-130. 2011.78. 124. [Google Scholar]
- Samba SR, Manjunath A, Ramesh K, Hima Bindu Y, Sarada Devi M (2017), “Assessment of ground water quality Saroornagar Mandal, Rr District,Telangana State”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, 5, 777-786. 2017.5.777. [Google Scholar]
- Syeda AU, Nurul H (2013), “Assessment and evaluation of the quality of drinking water at the consumer end- A study of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh”, International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences, 3, 50-54. 2013.3.50. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.