E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Huang A. Q., Crow M. L., Heydt G. T., et al. (2011) The future renewable electric energy delivery and management (FREEDM) system: The Energy Internet. Proc. IEEE, 99(1): 133–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadi P., Dincer I., Rosen M.A. (2014) Thermoeconomic multi-objective optimization of a novel biomass-based integrated energy system. Energy, 68: 958–970. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Energy. (2004) National electric delivery technologies roadmap. U.S. Department of Energy, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Dixon R. K., Mcgowan E., Onysko G., et al. (2010) US energy conservation and efficiency policies: Chanllenges and opportunities, Energy Policy, 38(11): 6389–6408. [Google Scholar]
- European Smart Grids Technology Platform. (2008) Strategic development document for Europe’s electricity networks of the future. Ruropean Commission, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- Du L., Sun L., Chen H., et al. (2017) Multi-index evaluation of integrated energy system with P2G planning. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 37(06): 110–116. [Google Scholar]
- Chen B. S., Liao Q. F., Liu D. C., et al. (2018) Comprehensive evaluation indices and methods for regional integrated energy system. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 42(04): 174–182. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X. J., Ge S. Y., Liu H., et al. (2014) Comprehensive assessment system and method of smart distribution grid. Power System Technology, 38(1): 40–46. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Wu M., Zhou H. M., et al. (2015) Study on some key problems related to regional multi energy system based on universal flow model. Power System Technology, 39(8): 2230–2237. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Y., Wang G., Wang L. J. (2013) Reliability Evaluation Indices for Microgrid. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 5: 9–14. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S.X., Lv S.K. (2018) Evaluation Method of Park-Level Integrated Energy System for Microgrid. Power System Technology, 42(8): 2431–2438. [Google Scholar]
- Shen C., Ling L., Wang W. W., et al. (2013) Comprehensive evaluation model of CCHP system based on PCA-AHP. CAS & Heat, 9: 25–29. [Google Scholar]
- Ren H., Gao W., Zhou W., et al. (2009) Multi- criteria evaluation for the optimal adoption of distributed residential energy systems in Japan. Energy Policy, 37(12): 5484–5493. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J. F. (2019) Comprehensive evaluation of integrated energy system based on measured data. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Cavallaro F., Zavadskas E.K., Raslanas S. (2016) Evaluation of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems using fuzzy Shannon entropy and fuzzy TOPSIS. Sustainability, 8: 556–577. [Google Scholar]
- Dong F. G., Zhang Y., Shang M. M. (2016) Multi- criteria comprehensive evaluation of distributed energy system. Proc. CSEE, 12: 3214–3222. [Google Scholar]
- Hu D. G., Zhang X. J., Chen N. S., et al. (2015) Research on multi-dimensional post evaluation methodology of new energy power generation projects. Power System Protection and Control, 43(4): 10–17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.