E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Li J L, Xiu X Q, Hui D, etc. (2016) Key technology of energy storage system and its application in microgrid. Electric Power Press Beijing: China. [Google Scholar]
- Escalera M P E D. An Analysis of the Energy Storage for Improving the Reliability of Distribution Nehvorks[J]. IEEE. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Rashem M. M M R I. (2019) Future Power Distribution Grids: Integration of Renewable Energy, Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, Superconductor, and Magnetic Bus. IEEE Transaction on Applied Superconductivity. 2(29). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y J, Liu C, Wang W, etc. (2017) Analysis of current status and trend of energy storage development. Sino-Foreign Energy. 22(04): 80–88. [Google Scholar]
- Yang L H, Hu X C, Wu W D, etc. (2019) Electrical performance of supercapacitors and their application in smart meters. Electric Measurement & Instrument. 56(23): 139–145. [Google Scholar]
- Yu D X, Zhang J H, Wang X Y, etc. (2019) Optimal capacity allocation of grid-connected wind-solar hybrid power generation system. Journal of Power System and Automation. 31(10): 59–65. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Z Q, Zhao C Y. (2017) Two improved simulated annealing algorithms for solving large- valued range constraint satisfaction problems. Computer Application Research, 34(12): 3611–3616. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y Z, Guo X J, Dong H Y, etc. Optimal configuration of capacity for hybrid energy storage system of wind/photovoltaic/storage microgrid (2019) Journal of Electric Power Systems and Automation. 19: 1–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.