E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- XIA Y, LIU J. Review of virtual power plant based on distributed generation[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2016, 36(4),100–106. [Google Scholar]
- QI S. Accelerate the innovation of safety management mechanism to support the construction of electric power Internet of things [N]. State grid, 2019-09-05(003). [Google Scholar]
- SUN H, GUO Q, PAN S. Energy Internet: Concept, Architecture and Frontier Outlook[J]. Automation of Electric Power systems, 2015, 39(19), 1–8 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Q, Han R, Zhang H, et al. A Multiagent- Based Consensus Algorithm for Distributed Coordinated Control of Distributed Generators in the Energy Internet[J]. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2015, 6(6),1–1. [Google Scholar]
- Hug G, Kar S, Wu C. Consensus + Innovations Approach for Distributed Multiagent Coordination in a Microgrid[J]. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2015, 6(4), 1893-1903. [Google Scholar]
- SONG S, HUANG W, CHEN F, et al. Design of Distributed Energy Optimization Operation Strategy Based on Cooperative Game [J]. Electrical & Energy Management Technology, 2015, 35(4),8–16. [Google Scholar]
- JI M, ZHANG P, YAO Y, et al． Distributed Energy Optimization Method for Microgrid Using Market-based Control[J]. Automation of Electric Power systems, 2017, 41(15),34–41. [Google Scholar]
- Yu J, Ni M, Jiao Y, et al. Plug-in and plug- out dispatch optimization in microgrid clusters based on flexible communication[J]. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 2017, 05(04),663–670. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nedic A, Ozdaglar A. Distributed sub-gradient methods for Multi-Agent optimization[J]. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2009, 54(1),48–61. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ja, LI J, LI D.Distributed subgradient optimization algorithm with communication delays for multi-agent switched networks [J]. Computer science, 2019, 46(7), 81–85 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.