E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Shen F., Li Z., Shi X. (2020) Singular Perturbation for the Dynamic Modeling of Integrated Energy Systems. IEEE Transactions On Power Systems, 35:1718–1728. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vaghefi A., Jafari M., Emmanuel B. (2014) Modeling and forecasting of cooling and electricity load demand. Applied Energy, 136:186–196. [Google Scholar]
- Kody M., Akshay S., Wesley J. (2014) Heating cooling and electrical load forecasting for a large- scale district energy system. Energy, 74: 877–885. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir V.M. (2019) Prediction of Heating Load and Cooling Load of Buildings Using Neural Network. International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering. Chelyabinskaya Oblast, Russia. pp. 417–421. [Google Scholar]
- Nnamdi I.N. (2017) An artificial neural network model for predicting building heating and cooling loads. International Artificial Intelligence and Data Processing Symposium (IDAP). Malatya, Turkey. pp.17–22. [Google Scholar]
- Chourasia V.S., Mittra A.K. (2010)Wavelet-based denoising of fetal phonocardiographic signals. International Journal of Medical Engineering ＆ Informatics., 2:139–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Szegdy C., Liu W., Jia Y. (2015) Going deeper with convolutions. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. Boston, USA. pp. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Chen L. (2014) A Fair Comparison Should Be Based on the Same Protocol—Comments on “Trainable Convolution Filters and Their Application to Face Recognition”. IEEE Transactions On Pattern Analysis And Machine Intelligence, 36: 622–623. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ossama A., Mohamed A., Jiang H. (2012) Applying convolutional neural networks concepts to hybrid NN-HMM model for speech recognition. Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing(ICASSP). Kyoto, Japan. pp. 4227–4280. [Google Scholar]
- Hochreiter S., Bengio Y., Frasconi P., Schmidhuber J. (2001) Gradient flow in recurrent nets: the difficulty of learning long-term dependencies: a field guide to dynamical recurrent neural networks. IEEE Press. 10:237–243. [Google Scholar]
- Lore K.G., Stoecklein D., Davies M. (2017) A deep learning framework for causal shape transformation. Neural Networks.98:305–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Medennikov I., Bulusheva A. (2016)LSTM-Based Language Models for Spontaneous Speech Recognition. International Conference on Speech & Computer. Okayama, Japan. pp. 469–475. [Google Scholar]
- Kong W., Zhao Y., David J.H. (2019) Short-Term Residential Load Forecasting Based on LSTM Recurrent Neural Network. IEEE Transactions On Smart Grid. 13: 2062–2069. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Z., Zhao S., Zhang J. (2019) Short-Term Wind Power Forecasting on Multiple Scales Using VMD Decomposition, K-Means Clustering and LSTM Principal Computing. IEEE ACCESS.7: 166917–166929. [Google Scholar]
- Gers F., Schmidhuber J. (1997) Cummins F. Long short-term memory. Neural Computation. 9: 1735–1780. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.