E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power System|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Flourentzou N, Agelidis V G, Demetriades G D. VSC-based ESSC power transmission systems: an overview[J]. Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 2009, 24(3): 592–602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Xin, ZHAO Chengyong, LI Guangkai, et al. Submodule Capacitance Voltage Balancing of Modular Multilevel Converter Based on Carrier Phase Shifted SPWM Technique[J]. Proceeding of the CSEE, 2011, 31(21): 48–55. [Google Scholar]
- Venkat A N, Hiskens I A, Rawlings J B, et al. Distributed MPC Strategies With Application to Power System Automatic Generation Control[J]. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2008, 16(6):1192–1206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Wenxia, Yahui. Reliability model of MMC- based flexible interconnection switch considering the effect of loading state uncertainty[J]. IET Power Electronics, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ruoping L, Yinhong L I, Hao X, et al. Research on adaptability of DC pole protection to fault occurred during start-up process for MMC-HVDC[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Rong, Jiajun Yan, Wenlong Sun, et al. Control strategy of wind energy conversion system based on H-MMC under asymmetrical grid faults[J]. Power Electronics, IET, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.