E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Medical Biology and Medical Signal Processing|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Y.W. Tian, Y. Cheng, X.Q.Wang, et al. Recognition method of insect damage and stem/calyx on apple based on hyperspectral imaging. Transactions of the CSAE, 2015, 31(4):325–331. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- W.Q. Huang, L.P. Chen, J.B. Li, et al. Effective wavelengths determination for detection of slight bruises on apples based on hyperspectral imaging. Transactions of the CSAE,2013, 29(1):272–277. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- S.X. Cheng, Y.N. Shao, D. Wu, et al. Determination of rice leaf blast disease level based on visible-near- infrared spectroscopy. Journal of Zhejiang University (Agriculture and Life Sciences), 2011, 37(3):307–311. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Lee, M.S. Kim, H. Lee, et al. Hyperspectral near-infrared imaging for the detection of physical damages of pear. Journal of Food Engineering, 2014, 130:1–7. [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Wei, S. Wu, X.D Fan, et al. Identification of slight bruises on winter jujube based on hyperspectral imaging technology. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2015, 46(3):242–246. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Guo, S.R. Zhou, X.Y. Dong, et al. A brief introduction to the varieties of wampee. Special Economic Animal and Plant. 2018, 21(4):49–50 [Google Scholar]
- P. Baranowski, W. Mazurek, J. Pastuszka-wozniak. Supervised classification of bruised apples with respect to the time after bruising on the basis of hyperspectral imaging data. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 2013, 86:249-258. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, X.Z. Gu, K. Sun, et al. Hyperspectral reflectance imaging combined with chemometrics and successive projections algorithm for chilling injury classification in peaches. LWT — Food Science and Technology, 2016, 75: 557–564. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Liu, Y.W. Tian, F. Zhang, et al. Hyperspectral imaging for nondestructive detection of Hanfu apple diseases using successive projections algorithm and BP neural network. Food Science, 2017, 38(8):277–282. (inChinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhang, G.H. Li. Detection method of slight bruises of apples based on hyperspectral imaging and RELIEF-extreme learning machine. Journal of Zhejiang University (agricultural and Life Sciences Edition), 2019, 45(1):126–134 [Google Scholar]
- X.X Chen, C.T. Guo, C. Zhang, et al. Visual Detection Study on Early Bruises of Korla Pear Based on Hyperspectral Imaging Technology [J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2017, 37(1): 150–155. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Sun, J. Peng, R. Li, et al. Early Detection of Mechanical Damage in Chinese Winter Jujube (Zizyphus jujuba Mill.cv.Dongzao) Using NIR Hyperspectral Images [J].Food Science, 2017 (2): 301–303. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Keresztes., E. Diels, M. Goodarzi, et al. Glare based apple sorting and iterative algorithm for bruise region detection using shortwave infrared hyperspectral imaging[J]. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 2017.130:103–115 [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Rivera, J. Gomez—Sanchis, J. Chanona— Perez, et al. Early detection of mechanical damage in mango using NIR hyperspectral images and machine learning[J].Biosystems Engineering, 2014, 122(3): 91—98. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kim, A.M. Lefcourt, K. Chao, et al. Multispectral detection of fecal contamination on apples based on hyperspectral imagery: Part II. Application of hyperspectral fluorescence imaging. Transactions of ASAE, 2002, 45(6):2039～2 047. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.