E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Medical Biology and Medical Signal Processing|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Rebecca L. Siegel MPH, Kimberly D. Miller MPH, Ahmedin Jemal DVM, PhD. Cancer statistics, 2016[J]. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 66, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Tara A. Berman MD, MS, John T. Schiller PhD. Human papillomavirus in cervical cancer and oropharyngeal cancer: One cause, two diseases[J]. Cancer, 123, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Johansson C, Schwartz S. Regulation of human papillomavirus gene expression by splicing and polyadenylation[J]. Nat Rev Microbiol, 11, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Altamura G, Power K, Martano M, et al. Felis catus papillomavirus type-2 E6 binds to E6AP, promotes E6AP/p53 binding and enhances p53 proteasomal degradation[J]. Sci Rep, 8, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiezhong Chen. Signaling pathways in HPV- associated cancers and therapeutic implications[J]. Reviews in Medical Virology, 25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Monk B J, Willmott L J, Sumner DA. Anti- angiogenesis agents in metastatic or recurrent cervical cancer[J]. Gynecol Oncol, 116, pp.181–186 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zighelboim I, Wright J D, Gao F, et al. Multicenter phaseⅡtrial of topotecan, cisplatin and bevacizumab for recurrentor persistent cervical cancer[J]. Gynecol Oncol, 130, 1 pp. 64–68 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zagouri F, Sergentanis T N, Chrysikos D, et al. Molecularly targeted therapies in cervical cancer.A systematic review[J]. Gynecol Oncol, 126, 2 pp.291–303 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong H, Strome S E, Salomao DR, et al. Tumor- associated B7-H1promotes T-cell apoptosis: A potential mechanism of immune evasion[J]. Nat Med, 8, 8 pp. 793–800 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.