E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- Nedelcheva, S.I., Electric grids and power systems with decentralized energy generating sources, ISBN 978-619-167-348-3, Sofia, TU Sofia Publishing, Sofia, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Nedelchev, N.A., S.I. Nedelcheva, High voltages techniques, Part two, ISBN 978-619-167-234-9. Sofia, TU Sofia Publishing, Sofia, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Nedelchev, N.A., Regimes of electric power stations, Sofia, TU Sofia Publishing, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Nedelchev, N.A., M.I. Matzankov, S. Slavov, Protection against turn-to-turn short circuits in wind power generators, ISSN 1312-3920, Notices of TUSliven, No. 6, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Hongbo Qiu, Xiaobin Fan, Hua Liu, Jianqin Feng, Cunxiang Yang. Study on Operating Characteristics of Hydro Generator with Different Damper Bar Materials. Recent Patents on Engineering. Volume 12, Issue 2, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sugiyatnoa, Imam Djunaedia, Haifa Wahyub. System development and performance test of 5 kW wind turbine. ISSN: 2373-3594. International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, Vol. 5, no. 4, October 2016: pp. 264-271. [Google Scholar]
- Yihuai Hua, Taiyou Wanga, Hao Jina, Xianfeng Caob, Chen Zhangb. Experimental study on aerodynamic characteristics of vertical-axis wind turbine. ISSN: 2373-3594. International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, Vol. 6, no. 2, April 2017: pp. 104-113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Riyantoa, Nugroho Agung Pambudia, Bayu Rudiyantob, Nyenyep Sri Wardania, Rusdi Febriyantoa, Kukuh Mukti Wibowoa, Nova Dany Setyawana, Basoria, Saeid Mohammad zadeh Binac. Experimental study of the effect of blade pitch angle on the wind turbine performance at low wind speed condition. ISSN: 2373-3594. International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, Vol. 8, no. 5, September 2019: pp. 627-632. [Google Scholar]
- Soumia EL Hani, Said Guedira, Noureddine EL Alami. Maximum power tracking control wind turbine based on permanent magnet synchronous generator with complete converter. ISSN: 23154462. International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, Vol. 3, no. 1, January: 2014, pp. 15-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Portogal, M., “Neural network versus time series methods: a forecasting exercise”, 14 th International symposium on forecasting, Stockholm, Sweden, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Remus, W., O`Connor, M., “Neural network timeseries forecasting” in Armstrong J. (Ed.) “Principles of forecasting: a handbook for researchers and practitioners”, Kluwer Academic Publishers, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Armstrong J.S. Principles of forecasting: A handbook for researchers and practitioners. Kluwer, Boston, MA, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.