E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- M. Yilmaz, and P. T. Krein, “Review of Battery Charger Topologies, Charging Power Levels, and Infrastructure for Plug-In Electric and Hybrid Vehicles, ” IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 2151-2169, May 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Musavi, M. Craciun, D.S. Gautam, W. Eberle, W.A. Dunford, “An LLC resonant DC–DC converter for wide output voltage range battery charging applications, ” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol. 28, pp. 5437-5445, March 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Deng, S. Li, S. Hu, C.C Mi, R. Ma, “Design methodology of LLC resonant converters for electric vehicle battery chargers, ” IEEE Trans. On Vehicular Technology, Vol. 63, pp. 1581-1592, May 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khaligh, S. Dusmez, “Comprehensive Topological Analysis of Conductive and Inductive Charging Solutions for Plug-In Electric Vehicles, ” IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology, Vol. 61, No. 8, pp. 3475-3489, October 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Tie, C. W. Tan, “A Review of Energy Sources and Energy Management System in Electric Vehicles, ” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 20, pp. 82-102, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huaibao Wang, Xiaoyu Jia, J. Li, X. Guo, B. Wang and Xiaoyu Wang, “New single-stage EV charger for V2H applications, ” 2016 IEEE 8th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (IPEMC-ECCE Asia), Hefei, 2016, pp. 2699-2702. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Kisacikoglu, “Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) reactive power operation analysis of the EV/PHEV bidirectional battery charger, ” Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. Elect. Eng. Comput. Sci., Univ. Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanaka, T. Sekiya, H. Tanaka, M. Okamoto, and E. Hiraki, “Smart charger for electric vehicles with power-quality compensator on singlephase threewire distribution feeders, ” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 2628–2635, Nov./Dec. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- V. Monteiro et al., “Assessment of a battery charger for electric vehicles with reactive power control, ” in Proc. Ind. Electron. Conf. (IECON), Montreal, QC, Canada, 2012, pp. 5142–5147. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kesler, M. C. Kisacikoglu, and L. M. Tolbert, “Vehicle-to-grid reactive power operation using plug-in electric vehicle bidirectional offboard charger, ” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 6778–6784, Dec. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Kisacikoglu, M. Kesler, and L. Tolbert, “Single-phase on-board bidirectional PEV charger for V2G reactive power operation, ” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, Vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 767–775, Mar. 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.