E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- Du Ruize, (1994) Research on Integrated System of Product Environmental Design, Journal of Daye, Volume III, First Issue, 103-116. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yulin (1991) Environmental protection leaderGerman packaging regulations and green dot twoway recycling system, product design and packaging, 48th issue, 66-69. [Google Scholar]
- Guanneng Neng, Chen Yuande, (1993), Strategic research on applying green environmental protection concepts to product development, 1993 Industrial Design Technology and Proceedings of Academic Symposium, 11-19. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hongxiang, 1992, The Earth Speaks-Design Countermeasures for Environmentally Friendly Products, Product Design and Packaging, 50th Issue, 5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Yuzhe Huang, (1999), Analysis and application of structural configuration of electric assisted bicycles at home and abroad, Bicycle Industry Research and Development Center. [Google Scholar]
- Sakiguchi Shiro, (1990), Introduction to Design, Yifengtang Publishing House, P9-P15. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Zhihe, (1997), Research on green assembly and disassembly design, taking notebook computer design as an example, Master’s thesis of Institute of Industrial Design, Daye University. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mingxi, (1993), integrating the development of design and assembly auxiliary programs in the product design expert system, Master’s thesis of Industrial Design Institute of Cheng Kung University. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yide, (1996), Research and analysis on the feasibility and trend of electric vehicle development, Master’s thesis of Institute of Industrial Design, Daye University. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yingren, (1996), Research on the characteristics and evaluation of modular products from the perspective of structuralism, National Taiwan University Master’s Thesis of Mechanical Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Hanchuan Lin (1995), Research on the conceptual design of modular structure, Master’s thesis of Institute of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Qinghui, (1995), Research on Computer Aided Disassembly Program Design and Evaluation Method of Green Design, Master’s Thesis of Industrial Design Institute of Cheng Kung University [Google Scholar]
- Shi Jiyuan, Dai Huashan, (2000), Product green design and application examples, Industrial Pollution Control No. 74, P177-P187. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Xiangwei, Xie Wenhe, (2000), Discussion on Design and Assembly Methods, CADESIGN P129-P130. [Google Scholar]
- UCTURAL TESTING Part 1: Mechanical Mobility Measurements by Ole Dossing, Buruel and Kjar. [Google Scholar]
- Ewin, D. J., (1984), Model Sting: Theory and Practice, Research Studies Press. [Google Scholar]
- E. zussman, A. Kriwet, and G. Seliger, “disassembly-Oriented Assessment Methodology to Support Design for Recycling”, Annals of the CIRP, Vol.43/1, pp .9-14, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taipei Design Center Dusseldorf GMBHP product Assembly and Disassembly. (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.