E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- Adam J D, Davis L E, Dionne G F, et al. Ferrite devices and materials. IEEE Trans. 50 (3) (2002) 721-737. [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Hosseini, A. Asadnia, M. Moloudi, Preparation and electromagnetic wave absorption hard-soft Ba ferrite/polypyrrole core-shell nanocomposites, Mater. Res. Innovat. 19 (2015) 107-112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zou, et al., Enhancing and tuning absorption properties of microwave absorbing materials using metamaterials, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93 (26) (2008) 155-160. [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, et al., Tunable electromagnetic properties and enhanced microwave absorption ability of flaky graphite/cobalt zinc ferrite composites, J. Alloys Compounds. 662 (2016) 409-414. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Panwar, V. Agarwala, D. Singh, A cost effective solution for development of broadband radar absorbing material using electronic waste, Ceram. Int. 41 (2) (2015) 2923–2930. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.