E3S Web Conf.
Volume 187, 2020The 13th Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering International Conference (TSAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Postharvest and Food Engineering|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- I. S. Saguy, D. Dana, Journal of Food Engineering, 56, 143-152, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sriviriyanupab, Revolutionary repeated frying oil by the test kit to consumer safety vendors can help, 131, 130-139, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rangsathong, Food processing technology, 401, 500, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Nwadinobi. CP, Edeh. JC, Mejeh. KI, Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management, Vol. 23 (7) 1279–1285 July, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Matthäus, European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 108(3),200–211, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pe’rez-Palacios, C. Petisca, S. Casal, I. M. Ferreira, International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 65(2),212–218, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Fatma Nur Arslan, Ayga Nesibe §apgi, Fatma Duru & Huseyin Kara, International Journal of Food Properties, 20(3),704–717, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wongsiriamnuay, N. Panyoyai, S. Tantikul, Agric. Sci. J, 43(3),179–182, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mohamed, A. M. Hashim, O. S. Abu-Elyazeed, H. A. Elsayied, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), 5,2971-2976, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Panyoyai, L. Petchaihan, T. Wongsiriamnuay, B. Hiransatitporn and T. Khamdaeng Mahasarakham International Journal of Engineering Technology, 5, 59–64, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Petchaihan, N. Panyoyai, T. Khamdaeng and T. Wongsiriamnuay, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 463, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gertz, European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 106(11),736–745, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Medeiros, F. Mestdagh, B. De Meulenaer, Food Chemistry, 133, 1138–1154, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Melo, O. Viegas, C. Petisca, O. Pinho, I. O. Ferreira, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 56, 10625-10632, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pongthep, Faculty of Business Administration Major in Business Engineering Management, Copyright from Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi.L. T. De Luca, Propulsion physics, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.