E3S Web Conf.
Volume 187, 2020The 13th Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering International Conference (TSAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Postharvest and Food Engineering|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- Agricultural extension group. Export information of nam dok mai mango export market.2019 [cited 2019 April 20]. Available at: http://www.chiangmai.doae.go.th. [Google Scholar]
- Information and communication technology center.2020 [updated: 2020 Jan 15; cited 2019 Aug 12]. Available: http://www.doa.go.th. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sirinnapa., J. Sornsrivichai, S. Kawano, Postharvest Biol. Technol. 31, 137 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Hernández, Y. He, A.G. Pereira, J. Sci. Food Agric. 77, 313 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumpoun, S. Phatnibool, Comput Electron Agric 113, 44 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.