E3S Web Conf.
Volume 188, 2020The 4th International Conference on Electrical Systems, Technology and Information (ICESTI 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- A.J. Ferrier. Compass: Journal of Learning and Teaching, 10, 1:1–8 (2017). https://journals.gre.ac.uk/index.php/compass/article/view/352 [Google Scholar]
- H. Caple, M. Bogle. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 38, 2:198–210 (2013). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02602938.2011.618879 [Google Scholar]
- R. Davidson, J. Learn. Des., 5, 2:38–49 (2012). https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1083925.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Vidal-Carreras, J.P. Garcia-Sabater, J.J. Garcia-Sabater, M.R. Perello-Marin. Wiki as an activity learning. In: Closing the gap between practice and research in industrial engineering. Verlag: Springer International Publishing (2018). pp. 381–388. https://www.springerprofessional.de/wiki-as-an-activity-learning/14223070 [Google Scholar]
- M. Biasutti. Computers & Education, 111:158–171 (2017). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0360131517300787 [Google Scholar]
- H. Meishar-Tal, P. Gorsky, Open Learning: The Journal of Open and Distance Learning, 25, 1:25–35 (2010). https://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ880681 [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Forsyth. Group dynamics. Belmont, Canada: Cengage Learning (2014). p. 752. https://books.google.co.id/books/about/Group_Dynamics_6th_ed.html?id=q3R1ngEACAAJ&redir_esc=y [Google Scholar]
- R. Brown. Group processes: Dynamics within and between groups. Oxford, United Kingdom: Wiley-Blackwell (2001). p. 442. https://www.amazon.com/Group-Processes-Dynamics-Within-Between/dp/0631184961 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Finegold, L. Cooke. The Internet and Higher Education, 9, 3:201–215 (2006). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1096751606000340 [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Putro, P. Santoso, H. Khoswanto, H. Wicaksono, Journal of Physics: Conf. Series, 1165:1–9 (2019). https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1165/1/012018/pdf [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Bonebright. Human Resource Development International, 13, 1:111–120 (2010). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13678861003589099 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.