E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Resources and Agricultural Automation|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Lili Fang. From the perspective of art anthropologyart intervention in the construction of beautiful countryside. National art, 2018. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Henri Mendras. The End of Peasants. Li Peilin’s translation, Social Sciences Literature Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Bing Hou, Zhenfang Huang. A Study on the Spatial Form of Cultural Tourism. Tourism Journal, 2011. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Bin Huang, Bin Lv. Study on the Mechanism of Culture and Creative Industry on the Space Production of Old Town---Taking the Regeneration of Old Town in Nanluogu Lane of Beijing as an Example. Urban Development Research, 2012. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Edward Shils. Discussion on tradition. Keng Fu, Le Lv, Trans. Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Henry Lefebvre.Space: Social Products and Use Value, Modernity and Space Production, Yaming Bao, editor in chief, Shanghai Education Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Henri Lefebvre. The Production of Space. Oxford UK: Black – wellLtd, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Yonglin Huang. Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage from the Perspective of “Cultural Ecology “. Cultural heritage, 2013. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Quili Liu. The Integral Principle of Intangible Cultural Heritage and its Protection. Journal of Guangxi Normal University, 2004. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Shuming Liang. Complete works of Shuming Liang. Shandong People’s Publishing House, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Chunfeng Gao. The way to construct the public cultural space of rural villages from the perspective of narrative expression, Learning forums, 2019. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Pei. Construction of spatial aesthetics and the practice of modern cultural representation after it. Journal of Zhengzhou University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition, 2014. 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.