E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Resources and Agricultural Automation|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Blumtritt, T. Roggenmarkt. In: Roggenforum (Hrsg.) Roggen – Getreide mit Zukunft, S. 7—13. DLG‐Verlag, Frankfurt am Main. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- “Major Food and Agricultural Commodities and Producers: Countries by Commodity”. FAO.org. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- “Summary for Policymakers of IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C Approved by Governments.” IPCC Summary for Policymakers of IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 15C Approved by Governments Comments, www.ipcc.ch/2018/10/08/summary-for-policymakers-of-ipcc-special-report-on-global-warming-of-1-5c-approved-by-governments/ [Google Scholar]
- Feng ZZ, Wang X, Feng ZW. Soil N and salinity leaching after the autumn irrigation and its impact on groundwater in Hetao irrigation district, China. Agric Water Manage 71:131–143. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed MJ, Shibli R, Ajlouni M, Nimri L. Tomato root and shoot responses to salt stress under different levels of phosphorus nutrition. J Plant Nutr 21:1667–1680. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Endris S, Mohammed MJ. Nutrient acquisition and yield response of barley exposed to salt stress under different levels of potassium nutrition. Int J Environ Sci Tech 4:323–330. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Glibert, Patricia M., et al. “Escalating Worldwide Use of Urea – A Global Change Contributing to Coastal Eutrophication.” Biogeochemistry, 77 (3): 441–463. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Villa-Castorena M, Ulery AL, Catalan-Valencia EA, Remmenga MD. Salinity and nitrogen rate effects on the growth and yield of chile pepper plants. Soil Sci Soc Am J 67:1781–1789. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Serraj, R., & Drevon, J. J. Effects of salinity and nitrogen source on growth and nitrogen fixation in alfalfa. J. of Plant Nutrition, 21 (9): 1805–1818. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Aydi, S., Sassi, S. & Abdelly, C. Growth, nitrogen fixation and ion distribution in Medicago truncatula subjected to salt stress. Plant Soil 312: 59 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Mansour, M. Biologia Plantarum 43 (4):491–500. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Albassam, B. A. Effect of Nitrate Nutrition On Growth And Nitrogen Assimilation Of Pearl Millet Exposed To Sodium Chloride Stress. J. of Plant Nutrition, 24 (9): 1325–1335. (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.