E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Resources and Agricultural Automation|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI). (2019) U. S. Billion-Dollar Weather and Climate Disasters. Accessed March 25, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. AghaKouchak, A. Farahmand, F. S. Melton et al., (2015) Drought characterization from a multivariate perspective: A review. J. Hydrol., 527, pp. 668-678 [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Anderson, C. A. Zolin, P. C. Sentelhas et al. (2016) The Evaporative Stress Index as an indicator of agricultural drought in Brazil: an assessment based on crop yield impacts. Remote Sens. Environ., 174, pp. 82-99 [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu, et al. (2014) Dynamic assessment of the impact of drought on agricultural yield and scaledependent return periods over large geographic regions. Environ. Model Softw., 62, pp. 454-464. [Google Scholar]
- S. Madadgar, A. AghaKouchak, A. Farahmand, S. J. Davis. (2017) Probabilistic estimates of drought impacts on agricultural production. Geophys. Res. Lett., 44 (15), pp. 7799-7807 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.