E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Kiat Chang, S., Alasalvar, C., Shahidi, F. (2019) Superfruits: phytochemicals, antioxidant efficacies, and health effects – a comprehensive review. Crit., Rev. Food Sci. Nutr., 59: 1580-1604. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, J., Zhou, Y., Li, S., Zhang, P., Zhou, T., Xu, D., Li, H. (2017) Effects and mechanisms of fruit and vegetable juices on cardiovascular diseases. Int. J. Mol. Sci., 18 (3): 555-581. [Google Scholar]
- Niu, L., Hu, X., Wu, J., Liao, X., Chen, F., Zhao, G., Wang, Z. (2010) Effect of dense phase carbon dioxide process on physicochemical properties and flavor compounds of orange juice. J. Food Process. Pres., 34: 530-548. [Google Scholar]
- Tarafdar, A., Nair, S. G., Pal Kaur, B. (2019) Identification of microfluidization processing conditions for quality retention of sugarcane juice using genetic algorithm. Food Bioproc. Tech., 12 (11): 1874-1886. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X., Wang, S., Wang, W., Ge, Z., Zhang, L., Li, C., Zhang, B., Zong, W. (2019) Comparison of the effects of dynamic high-pressure microfluidization and conventional homogenization on the quality of peach juice. J Sci. Food Agr., 99 (13): 5994–6000. [Google Scholar]
- Yüce, Ö. (2011) Application of high dynamic microfluidization to improve some quality parameters and stability of orange juice. Middle East Technical University (Master Thesis). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, L., Guan, Y., Bi, J., Liu, X., Yi, J., Chen, Q., Wu, X., Zhou, M. (2017) Change of the rheological properties of mango juice by high pressure homogenization. LWT, 82: 121-130. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, M., Xu, Y., Zong, W., Zhao, G. (2017) Effects of ultra-high pressure microfluidization treatment on quality of pomegranate juice. Food Res. & Dev., 38 (3): 81-85. [Google Scholar]
- Hou, Z., Zhang, Y., Qin, X., Zhao, L., Wang, Y., Liao, X. (2018) High pressure processing for sea buckthorn juice with higher superoxide dismutase activity. J. Food Nutr. Res-Slov., 57 (3): 252-263. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.