E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Tan Meiwei, Li Guoyu, Lv Xinyu, et al. Review of tagetes erecta L. on the components and pharmacological action [J]. Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2017, 34 (06): 138-141. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Dezhu, Li Yunhai, Chen Lihua, et al. Application value and high-yield cultivation techniques of marigold [J]. Modern Agricultural Science and Technology, 2010, (13):146-150. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Guoling, Jiang Yongcheng, Li Biaobiao, et al. Status and analysis of mechanical marigold picking [J]. Mechanical Engineer, 2014 (05): 47-49. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Guoling, Jiang Yongcheng, Li Biaobiao, et al. Analysis of the current situation of mechanical picking of marigold [J]. Mechanical Engineer, 2014, (5): 32-34. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Chunmei. A brief discussion on the cultivation and management technology of marigold [J]. Nong Min Zhi Fu Zhi You, 2017 (06): 157-158. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xinmin. Management and picking of marigold in the middle and late stages [J]. Rural Science and Technology, 2016, (11):53-53. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Changying, Zhang Chun, Gu Baoxing, Fu Haijiao, Xie Di, Guo Jun, et al. Design and experiment of shear-sucting mountain chrysanthemum picking machine [J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2017, 48 (11): 137-145. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Changying, Wang Chunxiang, Gu Baoxing, Zhang Chun, et al. Design and experiment of handpush chrysanthemum morifolium comb-picking machine [J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2016, 47 (07): 143-150. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Weibin, Sun Weiling, Niu Chi, et al. Combed safflower picking device based on ANSYS/LSDYNA [J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2018, 49 (11): 123-131. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.